I'm sick and tired!

by Yerusalyim 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I woke with a temp of 101.4 after having a night full of weird dreams...I hate being sick...but I woke to good news (Saddam) and the last I checked the Rams were winning.

• morty
    morty

Country women

It has been a proven fact that, some that get the flu, get the flu right away after the flu shot....Thats why some do not bother with it, but in the long run, they say you are better off to get it....

• morty
    morty

Yerusalim.......Hope your feeling better today....

Remember, that lots of flat gingerale and rest..Oh ya, and if you can swing it, someone rubbing your back.

Morty

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Morton: Actually if you get the flu right away you usually were exposed before the shot. The shot is not a live virus but the nose spray is and you can GET IT from live vaccine. I always take the shot never get the flu (knocking on wood) I started taking the shot around 95 or so I got the flu was sick in bed went to work for a week and was down two more weeks

I did have pnumonia the next year and was in bed like 3 weeks or moreso now I have taken the pnumonia shot too so far so good.

We lost a good German friend last year and I am so worried about her friend (which has become a good friend too) they say it is fatal in her age range. Thunder has so many elderly clients and we get attached it is so hard

Thunder makes me hot toddies:

Whiskey lemon and honey and just a little hot water. Burns it right out of you, it makes you sweat and eases the congestion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit