14 kids dead and one teacher at Texas school shooting.

by jojorabbit 117 Replies latest social current

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Jojo it wasn't all directed specifically at you. However it is obscene when someone slaughters 20 children and your first comment is that you support gun rights.

Be honest. You know why someone might go there. The bodies aren't even cold and the left will use it for a political agenda. By that, I mean laws will be proposed that are vague, unclear, and wouldn't have prevented the tragedy in the first place.

Why do people need access to body armor and assault rifles?

See what I mean? Good lord. We could go over all the stats again. We could talk about thr definition of "assault rifle" - or the lack thereof, all before the body count stops climbing. And then we'll wait a few days and find out he had a hand gun (as reported earlier today).

Why do countries with strict gun control have way less murders?

Spare me. I lived through the summer of love. Guns were the only thing that kept BLM out of my town.

Simple fact: in your brain these kids were acceptance losses

Forking hell. Like I said. The guy will turn out to be mentally unstable, family problems, most likely fatherless, and on the spectrum somewhere - as a vast majority of these shooters. But noooo, we either buy into "common sense" left-wing solutions or else we "accept" kids getting gunned down.
  • shadowclone
    shadowclone

You keep telling yourself that.

You think you're the only one who lived through the summer of love? Sounds like you long for the good old days with the plantations when everyone knew their place

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Oh nos... a leftist thinks I'm a rrrrraaascist because I don't subscribe to bigotry of low expectations.

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

I'm not really a leftist. I try to be a Christian. Left and right are both wrong. You're just extra wrong.

• Simon
    Simon

Q: How many kids does the left support being aborted each year? Is it more than 14?

Q: I thought "mass shootings" reflected on the President, I'm pretty sure I heard that once. Is it still the case?

Q: Would the dems trade a ban on abortion for a ban on guns? If not, why not?

No one wants a solution, as it involves compromise on their fanaticism.

Discuss ...

• Simon
    Simon

Also, like most problems in society, I expect there will be a direct link to teachers unions.

But we all know that the "problem" presented depends on the perp. If it was a white guy, it would be all "white supremacy!!!" but it sounds like he's hispanic so it's "gun control!!!!"

If it turns out the guns he used were already illegal it will be ... erm, what exactly? I forget what the stock response is in that case. Make them more illegal?

When do we talk about societal problems, over prescribing of drugs on kids, the general promotion of constant rage and anger by the left for whatever distraction they want people to focus on and the constant overbearing government control.

Just wondering.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    I'm not really a leftist. I try to be a Christian. Left and right are both wrong. You're just extra wrong.

Try harder. You said:

Simple fact: in your brain these kids were acceptance losses

I know this wasn't directed toward me, but I can see this was an attempt at pure manipulation. A jump right to shame in an attempt to undercut arguments.

It's a lot like calling someone raaaacist. I'm not buying that shit.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    MmM Let's wait and see how crazy this one turns out to be. The focus won't be on mental health.

They rarely even mention it.

I can guarantee he was schizophrenic or developing schizophrenia. For boys it's around 18/19 for girls a bit younger (think Joan of Arc).

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

'Guns are great, everyone should have the right to own as many they like.'

This statement would make sense if there was no mental illness, or nobody ever lost their temper, or got jealous.

America has 120 guns per 100 people. It ranks second in gun related violence behind central american countries.

From 2013 - 2021, America averaged 87 school shootings per year.

Some Americans think this is normal and good.

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

Some of them are posting on this thread

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit