14 kids dead and one teacher at Texas school shooting.

by jojorabbit 117 Replies latest social current

• jojorabbit
    jojorabbit

Another shooting, this time 14 kids dead more wounded and a teacher dead. I am all for the second amendment and this does not change my mind. But I do hate this kind of thing, Makes my stomach turn. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hERRqjZTKo

• Biahi
    Biahi

This is terrible, horrendous crime.

• jojorabbit
    jojorabbit

A strange thing is he killed his grandmother just before. This is a reoccurring theme. Adam Lanza did the same thing. Many other have done this. Kill family members just before a shooting rampage. From this insane men can have babies to shootings the world is really gone down crazy town. I have never in my life seen so many insane people running around. I swear the Chinese are putting something into the worlds food or water. Or someone is. This is really insane times.

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

Doesn't turn your stomach enough though, does it jojo? Not enough to actually do anything other than to say you support gun rights?

Funny how so many people are pro-life unless it costs them anything. Time to wring hands and pray for victims and families. What a joke!!!

• Simon
    Simon

The number of shootings has skyrocketed in the last year or so.

People are economically stressed, they are fed a constant diet of hatred and resentment and they feel they have no future.

Things are not even as bad yet as they are going to be.

• jojorabbit
    jojorabbit

"Doesn't turn your stomach enough though, does it jojo? Not enough to actually do anything other than to say you support gun rights?

Funny how so many people are pro-life unless it costs them anything. Time to wring hands and pray for victims and families. What a joke!!!"

You are going in all directions without a thought. First I am not against abortion in the first trimester. Second I don't pray for things to happen because I am also an Atheist. Third my rights do not depend on someones misuse of theirs. If someone drives drunk and hits a school bus and kills 50 kids and the driver its nothing to do with my car and my bottle of bourbon. That is just a liberal talking point.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Let's wait and see how crazy this one turns out to be. The focus won't be on mental health.
  • shadowclone
    shadowclone

Jojo it wasn't all directed specifically at you. However it is obscene when someone slaughters 20 children and your first comment is that you support gun rights.

Why do people need access to body armor and assault rifles?

Why do countries with strict gun control have way less murders?

Simple fact: in your brain these kids were acceptance losses

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

The number of fatalities goes up each time I look at the headline. It’s sickening

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Why do countries with strict gun control have way less murders?

IDK, why do democrat controlled strongholds with very strict gun control laws have more than their share of murders?

Maybe there should be laws against murder. . .OH WAIT!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit