What`s the reason some of you think JW`s are in decline ?

by smiddy3 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

The Borg was f$@#ed 20 years ago or so as the internet flourished. Its been downhill for them ever since and they can never recover.

Thats the beauty of it all. The Borg never saw or anticipated any of it,,,they never seen the internet age coming.

Their printing age drying up and their lies being uncovered.

Poetic justice.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Handwriting is on the wall.

'Second of two deleted videos suggesting how Jehovah’s Witnesses should shun family members.

Elsa then slowly turns her gaze to the left as her thoughts continue:

Spiritual Brothers…”
  • was a new boy
    was a new boy

“Sisters…”

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    “And mothers…” .

No children in the video!

They know the party is over.

Keyword - "May"

“If I focus on what I do have, and wait patiently, someday, what I don’t have, may even come back to Jehovah.”

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I read recently where exJW reddit is approaching 90,000 membership. Close to 300 a day are joining. In WT lingo that's 3 congregations a day of ex JWs. That number does not include those that are visiting and viewing exjw reddit, not yet subscribed. This same trend I'm sure is happening on dozens of other exJW online sites such as youtube.com Jehovah’s Witnesses.

It's very possible that overall the equivalent of hundreds 💯's of ex jws congregations are forming/growing daily online as we speak...Yay!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SMIDDY3:

I agree with NICOLAU’s post. This isn’t the same religion anymore.

There are several reasons the JW religion is in decline, in my opinion.

Just because you haven’t seen enough people leave in your area doesn’t mean all is okay. I left because of the 1995 Generation teaching.. Even though many left, not everybody did.. Some JWS are in sleep mode. Others simply stayed too long and it’s too late to start over someplace else. Besides, we all know what happens if someone leaves: everybody there ostracizes them.

It is also a total turn-off (to me anyway) that the religion promoted poverty for so long discouraging college and careers. They urged people to work part time and ‘pioneer’. Now, a substantial number of Witnesses who did this for decades are well into retirement age and broke and scrambling for money.. I am Glad I never listened.

I also feel the religion has made itself obsolete with its notorious failed end-time dates. They are like the ‘boy who cried wolf’. If anybody looks at what makes up the bulk of the congregations it is older people (Baby Boomers).. What happens when these loyal die-hard people all pass away at some point? I don’t believe for one minute the religion will ever be the same.. Oh, it may exist in some fashion but I think it is inching towards joining the ranks of other defunct sects in the USA.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife
    No children in the video!

They know the party is over.

A good number of dubs are waiting for The New World to procreate. Many who are of childbearing age are following what the leadership--GB2.0--is and has said about giving all of their time, energy, efforts, and money (of course) to the cultporation. So, some are not even pursuing dating any fellow dub. Further, a number of these are looking forward to climbing the "cultporation ladder" to gain privileges titles, making themselves feel personally better (especially if these have some sort of low-self esteem), and gaining accolades from fellow members in the final analysis (again, especially if these have some sort of low-self esteem). This is shown during the countless ZOOM Meetings I was told about from numerous congs: In some congs where there are 150 publishers, the percentages are 90% are on ZOOM (mainly ages 45 to 80 and beyond) and 10% are In Person (mainly ages 30 to 40). Young ones from ages 17/18 to 29 aren't present; they have vacated and left the Borg! 👏🏻👏🏽👏
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Theyd be Beyond foolhardy and stupid now to make anymore end of times dates now

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Word to the wise…

…take any numbers the WTS puts out with a Gibraltar-sized grain of salt.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

A good number are waiting for the new world to procreate. And many are taking the GB2.0 all there time effort and money

You see that's the example of a "ponzi scheme".

They take what you ""have now" with something better down the road.

Cults never deliver on what they promise.

That's where they get you. Something in the future and taking what you have now ,,but ,,never coming through.

Taking your time,,energy and money what you never get back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit