What`s the reason some of you think JW`s are in decline ?

by smiddy3 53 Replies latest jw friends

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

"Bernie is making me money hand over fist" said the investor being interviewed by the SEC.

"How can you be so sure?" asked the investigator.

"Because I have my monthly statement printed on a dot matrix printer that says so." said the investor.

"Would you be surprised to learn that none of your money is actually invested?" replied the investigator.

Such is the case with WTC reporting. It can neither be verified or investigated because WTC says it is so - it must be so.

Recently a CSA victim was advised by attorney to settle rather than go to court which could take at least 2-3 years. Why? He told his client that through discovery, the firm learned that the defendant could bankrupt before a jury heard the case. - An unimpeachable source

WTC is declining rapidly and the lack of transparency is evidence of a ponzi scheme that has hidden millions of publishers. They do exist but they are not in the spiritual state that WTC claims they are in, and they are no longer marching alongside WTC.

What other religions are closing houses of worship because they are rolling in money? WTC is selling because it HAS to sell. Reddit exJW has not swelled to almost 90,000 registered members because they love WTC.

Go visit Bethel, but be sure to get a written invitation from someone there before you go. Don't expect to get a grand tour since that is off limits now. Why do you think that is? Covid? If that was the case, why demand that all the sheep go back to meetings in person?

I personally knew clients of Bernie Madoff. Like the majority of his clients, they had no idea he was running a ponzi scheme until it was over. Most were intelligent people with a fair amount of money in their care/his pocket. Even onlookers were certain that Madoff was just "that damned good". And he was - just not at investing.

• gavindlt
    gavindlt

Sorry Bribie

Jehovah's Witness do not have the truth. They actually never have!

What we were all fed was tailored lies by men who borrowed the lies of other men and fed that to us as truth.

Actually the people who leave this group do so because they are lovers of truth from God not from men.

The more you go the rabbit hole the more you will see how Jehovahs witnesses are robbing their adherents of their heritage and true inheritance in being children of God.

Most importantly they are stuck in a time warp and fail to see the reality of the Christ.

Thats why they can never have the truth. They fail to give Jesus Christ his repeat and due.

And to think they said he was behind this vaccine.

They do not know the Son Of God.

Certainly I can honestly say neither did I in the 35 years I was enslaved by these men and their doctrine.

• Alethia
    Alethia

Bribie:

Jesus true disciples are not just ones that show love to each other. Matthew 5:46-48 how to correctly identify true Christian’s. You have to imitate the way that Jesus showed love. Was he selective with who showed love to? Did he shun people? Would have turned a blind eye to child abusers? Would he have encouraged people to engage in child sacrifice because because of a blood doctrine?

JWs love is more like a mirage. It looks ok from a distance. But when you get up close and take a proper look, you realise there nothing there.

True Christian love should be shown at all times and to all people.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

The bookstudy groups were the last vestiges of fun and " love". The service groups are just work parties with varying levels of incompetent leadership. Add old age, disjointed ever changing doctrine, pressure to be poor and uneducated.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit