Movement to 'Draft" Hillary

by Guest 77 100 Replies latest social current

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    But at least he's not afraid to act on what he believes. I respect that.

Why? Do you have children? Do you want their lives affected because someone with stupid, harsh, irrational beliefs "acted on what he believed"? Why respect someone for that? And since it's pretty well documented that Karl Rove built GW Bush (almost Geppetto/Pinocchio like), why would you think that GW Bush is someone who "believes" much of anything? I'll grant you that he isn't "afraid to act", but so what?

The man doesn't even "read much"! That's from his own lips!

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Ahem.

Clark on President George Bush:

"President George Bush had the courage and the vision... and we will always be grateful to President George Bush for that tremendous leadership and statesmanship."

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

NO -- She will run in 2008 IMHO

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Nice mega.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Hillary won't enter this year unless she believes she has got an easy way back into the White House. She couldn't handle the massive defeat she has awaiting her now.

Just because New Yorkers were dumb enough to elect her doesn't mean the rest of the country is.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Whatever case, there will be a 'harmonica' waiting for her at the White House.

Guest 77

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Hello... the vast majority of delegates at a convention are pledged to their candidates. The only even theoretically possible way for Hillary to be nominated would be if the winner of the primaries dropped out. I don't think that's going to happen.

So basically, this idea is paranoid, outlandish crap. Conservatives (or at least some of them) just seem to hate Hillary so much that they are reduced to inventing these "rumors" to keep her as a potential enemy, so as to justify their hatred.

Pathetic.

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Euph, it's not a rumor. It was on National TV!

Guest 77

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

And what evidence, if any, did they give, Guest?

• roybatty
    roybatty
    Why? Do you have children? Do you want their lives affected because someone with stupid, harsh, irrational beliefs "acted on what he believed"? Why respect someone for that? And since it's pretty well documented that Karl Rove built GW Bush (almost Geppetto/Pinocchio like), why would you think that GW Bush is someone who "believes" much of anything? I'll grant you that he isn't "afraid to act", but so what?

Why respect someone for acting on what they believe in? Are you serious? What's better who has integrity or someone like the Clintons who have to check a public opinion poll before they decide what they believe in. Again, look at Hillary. "Oh, I'm a champion for the poor" then uses..or misuses...the system to get insider information to make millions on animal futures. Real champion of the people.

What exactly do you hate about Bush? Do you hate it that he's taken the war to the terrorists home turf? That he inherited a recession and is turning it around? What do you hate? What makes Hillary so much better?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit