Joseph Rutherford = Donald Trump

by Wild_Thing 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    Interestingly I was discussing this with a guy on the carts the other day. I was telling him how the antics of Rutherford been a womanising alcoholic, were well documented. Unsurprisingly he was totally unaware and put it down to haters on the internet. I guess he would be a good candidate for supporting Donald Trump..

Yep, they just call it "fake news" and put the proverbial ear plugs in.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Dead On WIld thing!!!

• John Free
    John Free
    One day I will work out how to get the quote to come up in a little yellow box....

It’s simples resolute bandicoot.

1. Highlight the area you want to copy. Right click copy.

2. In the box where you type your comment click on the quote symbol.

3. Paste the quote into the yellow area that appears.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Thank you John Free, I'm only a bandicoot after-all

It’s simples resolute bandicoot.

1. Highlight the area you want to copy. Right click copy.

2. In the box where you type your comment click on the quote symbol.

3. Paste the quote into the yellow area that appears

I got this far but I can't get out of this box now :-(

• flipper
    flipper

Reading a book on King Henry VIII and his 6 wives right now.

Henry VIII = Donald Trump

Well, O.K. I'll make exceptions for " The Donald " - He hasn't executed or lopped off any of his wives or mistresses heads yet, emphasis on the " yet " .

• jp1692
    jp1692

This just in: Research shows all cult leaders bear striking resemblance to each other, particularly in regard to their narcissistic personalities and corresponding persecution complexes.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I don't see too much similarity between the two, other than they are human and subject to the same temptations as most men and they did some of the same things that many men do or as Nietzsche would say: "Human All Too Human".

Donald doesn't drink as far as I know, anyway I think he was best person for the job when we consider the other alternative Hilary.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

JP, does Donald have a persecution complex? What makes you think Trump has persecution complex?

• jp1692
    jp1692
    BBW: What makes you think Trump has persecution complex?

Oh, I dunno. Maybe it’s the bazillion times he’s tweeted “WITCH HUNT”!

Or how about when, in May 2017, in an an address to a US Coast Guard graduating class in Connecticut on Wednesday, Mr Trump said: said "No politician in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly."

Historians disagree. Click here to read why.

Why don’t you google “Trump persecution complex” for yourself and see what you find?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I might later when I get a chance, but that tweet doesn't sound like he got a persecution complex, after all he's got the FBI on his ass.

Just did and what I read didn't sound all the convincing just seem like hype to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit