Lloyd Evans Patreoff Pool - November 2023

by DerekMoors 110 Replies latest social humour

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

How much longer till Evans falls fat on his face?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

He was down to 390 patrons when he did his begging video and bumped the numbers up. I think he hit a low of 435 this month before rebounding to 440 or 441. I think he's at 439 now. I'm curious to see if he goes lower than 400. Will the lack of activity and recent whining tire out enough patrons to drop the number more than normal? Or are we down to the true die-hards who will dig in and keep throwing money into the fire?

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

IMHO if he dropped to 390 before, he's bound to go even lower with putting out fewer videos, pretty much admitting that he's all but closed shop on production (his promised documentaries, TED Talk, etc.).

Plus so many other YouTubers are stepping up, maybe without his fucking flying monkeys going after them en masse... JW Thoughts put out a video about the field service time change and he's gotten about twice the views of Lloyd's video about it. No doubt more people will gravitate to those with better quality videos, faster breaking news, etc.

I think this time next year our Patreoff will change to a "what number do you think will be his lowest, where he'll peak and hold steady..." I'd seriously put it at around 200-225 maybe.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

I'd seriously put it at around 200-225 maybe.

That's about where I'd put it. And that's probably round the point where he'd be scraping by considering the cost of living in Zagreb, Not a bad deal either, because a secular job would be earning him round the same and require him to actually put in a full work week.

That's the more immediate effect. The longer term one is more brutal. As his content dwindles, the less visibility he has and that was what made him before. I've said this previously, but as a general rule people cycle in and out of this exJW thing perhaps for an average of 2-3 years. He's like a desert reservoir in a time of drought. The support he has now corresponds with the water stored from previous wetter years. Now with a lesser flow, and as time moves forward his level gets lower as the older patrons, though still generally supportive of him, just move on from the whole scene.

In 5, possibly even 10 years time if he hasn't already figured it out and gotten a real job, it'll look like the scene from Hitler's bunker. Instead of ranting on about the Jews and the generals who failed him, Lloyd will commanding severely diminished Patron armies and "criminal defendants".

Can you imagine if he were to write a Last Will and Testament at this point in time?

"To my beloved daughters, I bequeath my Star Wars toys and the rest of my earthly possessions. I would have loved to have passed on a large monetary benefit, but these criminal defendants have robbed me of that right! Girls! I beseech upon both of you to continue to the legal fight on behalf of the Estate of James Lloyd Evans!"

• Simon
    Simon
    his promised documentaries, TED Talk, etc.

I am disappointed he didn't do a TED talk, I think it would be hilariously bad and go viral as a result. Just imaging, some fat geezer with a droning voice trying to be serious, telling the world how he wasn't allowed to touch his pee-pee, but how he never stopped touching his pee-pee and rubbing it against random objects, including Christmas trees. And the tale of woe about how them not allowing him to touch it affected him deeply, and tampered with him, even though he didn't actually follow any of the rules. And how he forever more lost mastery of it ...

Pure comedy gold.

• Simon
    Simon
    He was down to 390 patrons when he did his begging video and bumped the numbers up. I think he hit a low of 435 this month before rebounding to 440 or 441. I think he's at 439 now.

He's down roughly 50% from his all time peak, and 25% from the bounce from his last over-the-top begging attempt. Those get old very quickly, you can't do that too often - he's probably already out of suckers that can't see the baloney.

The economy is also getting tougher which is a double whammy for him - his expenses will go up at the same time as everyone else's and more people will start to question whether they have money to spare on something that has no effect, and doesn't even result in any real production anyway. What exactly is the point of donating?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

As seen on graphtreon ..434 today

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

I'm seeing him at 534, not 434. No way does he get a bump of 95 patrons in an instant. I'm guessing he's trying to transition people from his youtube membership to patrons, first because he knows we can see the patron numbers and second so he doesn't need to do something different for both patrons and YT members.

Fudge the numbers all you want Lloyd, you're not taking home any more money in your pocket, your lawsuit is a laughingstock, and you have as much chance of a successful future as Watchtower.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Puts one video out in a month. Gains 95 patrons….I’ve run out of iceberg chips but I’ve now got used teabags for sale if anyone’s interested 👍

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit