Lloyd Evans Patreoff Pool - November 2023

by DerekMoors 110 Replies latest social humour

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Looks like he's holding steady at 422. Everyone okay with declaring Ron W. the winner this month?

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Congratulation Ron.W !

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Thank you so much, I am not worthy!

In true wt fashion I must deflect all the honour and the glory to the one who makes all these things possible!!!

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Good job, Ron.W.!

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone

Congrats Ron.W.!!!

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Thank you guys! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

You da man Ron.W. ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

• Simon
    Simon

Great to see him back below his January peak - prior to his artificial one-time opportunity hard-sell woe-is-me begging video.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

The EOM drops have stabilised in the -15 to -20 range.

But his monthly gains have flatlined to about +5 or less, which indicates that heโ€™s failing to attract new followers anywhere near the level he used to even to as late as this past summer.

By December heโ€™ll be hovering round the 400 mark.

And he still awaits the end of his lawsuit fallout which he keeps putting off by filing all this shit. Heโ€™s OK for the time being but Iโ€™d be really worried if I were him regarding what the next year will look like. Even at this drip drop rate heโ€™s looking at all time new lows this upcoming spring.

It could very well be that the summer of 2023 and the decisions he made to close the company, double down on the lawsuit and leave Twitter were his last gasp at relevance.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

So... anyone want to predict when the next emergency begging video/message will be posted?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit