High Unemployment Among Apostates

by Joker10 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Tink:

um, dude, how many people are registered here? and how many answered your assinine question? your figures are indicative of nothing at all.

Oh Tinky I get all hot when you go butch on me

I have a feeling that if you took the average wage of an apostate as say compared to a dub that the apostates earnings are well above the dubs.

I know that my first real job is going to pay pretty darn good.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Az: I have this lil thing if I get wicked upset I am up for days happened just a few times but I am wound so tight Thunder is ready to strangle me Tee hee 24 hours and counting

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I have seen the same "logic" applied to IQ's of Apostates as this "survey." What NO ONE REALIZES and doesn't factor in is, as witnesses those with high IQ's such as my husband and daughter were not encouraged to pursue the careers "statistically" cited for that IQ range.

My daughter was supposed to be in the gifted program but she chose not too for many reasons mostly our religion she felt geeky enough ya know. Thunder wanted to be a doctor he is dead on with science and would have made a wonderful surgeon, steady hands intellect but his Dad wanted him to be a mechanic and he was not given an option by the time we found the "truth" about the "truth" we were already 30 and trying to deal with life dubless ya know.

So there are factors many don't take into account best to always check and recheck before spouting ya know

• sf
    sf
    ...an active apostate dedicates a good portion of his/her day in "spreading the good news". Some have examined their lives and decided they could make room for this sacrifice. We applaud those that have expanded themselves in this ministry and do our best to support and encourage them.

I think your statistics show that MORE of us could make room in our lives for this vital, lifesaving, work instead of concentrating our lives on material pursuits.

Your acknowledgement makes it all worth while for many of us! Thank you. It is exhaustive and painstaking. Not to mention the daily persecution that we thrive on. It is nice to know it hasn't gone un-noticed.

sKally, Exec 2 klass

• Makena1
    Makena1

Since leaving the JW's many exJW's have worked hard to better themselves - embracing capitalism and materialism and are now independently wealthy.

Mak

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

OK Answering to put the employment figure up, I'm employed.

• shera
    shera
    High Unemployment Among Apostates

Just this title is stoopid ...unemployment is high regrardless of what religion a person has left.Or in...Also perhaps,many people who left the jw's don't want to be a cleaner.Many didn't have a chance to get a good education,because they put selling the WTS products first.

I also want to mention,I'm not putting people down,who have cleaning jobs.I was once a cleaner.

Gessssh,I'm in a sarcastic mood today,what shall I do with myself?

Since leaving the JW's many exJW's have worked hard to better themselves - embracing capitalism and materialism and are now independently wealthy.

So true SF, my life is better than it has ever been..I was poooooor as a JW.(So I want stuff....I have a car,nice belonging..clothes...that wasn't possible when I was a JW)

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

So was this a troll thread?

The exdubs we've met all see very successful compared to the ones left behind.

• larc
    larc

Aztec, I wanted to tell you a story about the overqulified situation. I have been retired for the last four years. Last year, I noticed an ad in the paper for teaching a particular course. It was at a small, local community college. I went for an interveiw. The guy told me that I wouldn't be hired, because as soon as the chance came along I would leave and teach at a big school. That was not my intent. Hell, I just wanted to teach one term, but I could not convince him of that.

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Well, I work, alot actually. In fact I'm "working" right now :)

Here's a point: Go to any other discussion board and ask the same question. You use free time to post on a message board. It's not just "apostates"

How about trying a more "scientific" experiment next time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit