High Unemployment Among Apostates

by Joker10 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Joker10
    Joker10

A few days ago it was asked how many people here work. Of the 44 people who posted, 37 responded. And here are the results:

Of those who admitted

22% definitely don't have a job

78% work

If you were to count the persons who, for some reason, didn't want to say they don't work as unmeployed, then you get these results:

34% don't work

66% do

There you have it. Something to think about.

• Tashawaa
    Tashawaa

Well, an active apostate dedicates a good portion of his/her day in "spreading the good news". Some have examined their lives and decided they could make room for this sacrifice. We applaud those that have expanded themselves in this ministry and do our best to support and encourage them.

I think your statistics show that MORE of us could make room in our lives for this vital, lifesaving, work instead of concentrating our lives on material pursuits.

• Valis
    Valis
    Something to think about.

That you know how to use a calculator?

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• wednesday
    wednesday

i do not know if your figures are right or not but not working can include a lot of things, ie school, housewife, retired., The unemployment rate is very high now, and i am sure if u went to any other Discussion board and asked the same question, u would get similar results.

Personally, i think u area troll.

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

Um... how exactly did you compile those figures, Joker?

I counted 26 who work (including one full-time student who works at a coffee-shop), 2 unemployed looking for work (including myself, and I've only been unemployed for one week), 1 on disability, 1 who cannot work due to medical reasons, and 1 retired. The rest either gave a joke answer, or posted about something other than the question. (And of those, I know for a fact that the majority are employed.)

That makes 84% employed, 6% unemployed, and 10% retired or unable to work.

I don't normally respond to trolls, but clear factual misstatements need to be corrected.

• Joker10
    Joker10

Whatever the case, as a whole it is still too high.

• mpatrick
    mpatrick
    There you have it. Something to think about.

I think there are a lot better things to think about...you must have a LOT of time on your hands!

• tink
    tink

um, dude, how many people are registered here? and how many answered your assinine question? your figures are indicative of nothing at all.

• Big Tex
  • shotgun
    shotgun

Joker how many of the unemployed are of the annointed heavenly bound class?

All of us apostates who plan on living forever on a Paradise earth are waiting until the new system to start work when it will be meaningful and have real purpose.

You know like picking up bones and stuff like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit