High Unemployment Among Apostates

by Joker10 87 Replies latest jw friends

• Joker10
    Joker10

I should have said "something for you to think about". I, like many others, know how you all spend your time.

• City Fan
    City Fan

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Euphemism
    Euphemism
    as a whole it is still too high

Really? How do you determine that? If you stick solely to the population able to work (which is how official employment figures are counted), the percentage is 7.4... well within statistical error range of the nationwide unemployment figure here in the US.

And that is, of course, not even taking into account the fact that the sample is extremely biased, since individuals who are unemployed will have more time to participate on discussion boards.

• doodle-v
  • Valis
    Valis
    Whatever the case, as a whole it is still too high.

compared to what? 44 other people on some other unrelated discussion board? First you start off your other thread w/some goofy line like this

From the number of posts and the times people complain on here, it looks that many of you don't.

then you expect people to take your "statistics" seriously? Or you for that matter? Sincerely, District Overbeer

• jgnat
    jgnat

Your sample was too low to get a statistically valid result.

In the US this month,

Total Employment and the Labor Force (Household Survey Data)

Total employment increased to 138.6 million in November, and the employment-population ratio rose to 62.4 percent. The civilian labor force and labor force participation rate also increased, to 147.3 million and 66.3 percent, respectively.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Joker how many of the unemployed are of the annointed heavenly bound class?

I just had to add my 3 cents...

Being employed by Jehovah doesn't count.

• tink
    tink
    I, like many others, know how you all spend your time

wow, you ARE amazing!!!!!!!!!! well, now that you know how we all spend our time, maybe you can go work on another project.

didn't want to say they don't work as unmeployed

for instance, you could learn to spell correctly.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Opps,..... I didn't know we were getting actual statistics....I was being flip on the other thread..

I have a great job....sorry....

Lisa.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Jokers cool, he just learned how to do maths by reading the Watchtower, they seem to follow the same logic and use the same calculator.... this too shall pass.

I didnt add to the original thread but I work full time, I was only part time as a JW so I gots more going for me now. IN reality the Watchtower has a way too low record of unemployment, it encourages pioneering as a way of life than working. My bet is, apostates work harder and longer hours

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit