Surprise Elders Visit

by Tight Pants Twinkle Toes 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    DesirousofChange - I'd call the little bitch that formerly worked for you and quote her Matt 18:15 and tell her THAT is how a TRUE CHRISTIAN would have handled the situation (like CHRIST said to do it)

totally agree, accept I'd curse "the little bitch" out and ask her how come she can't mind her f***ing business

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

Welcome Tight Pants. Isnt it a great feeling when you finally tell these fake, hypocrites whats up. Its quite liberating, honestly. These Cult members have no idea just how out of touch with reality they are.

They constantly overstep boundaries, and somehow feel justified in THEIR innapropriate actions. Like somehow the Cult rhetoric that's brainwashed them, gives them the right to come unannounced to your home, questioning you and your wife, and practically "spiritually" threatening you.

They are fools, in the end. Slaving for a Cult that breeds lies, hate, destruction of family, and fanaticism. They spread "disease" like dogs. Their culture of backstabbing, and jockeying for "position", all for fake praise for each other thats mistaken as "spirituality", is a festering evil that should be purged from our lives.You handled it wonderfully, and told them whats up, and they deserved every minute of it.

A nice, well placed jab to their throats, while they were standing on YOUR property, would NOT have been to overkill either, but they way you did it was good too, lol.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel
    ...[except] I'd curse "the little bitch" out and ask her how come she can't mind her f***ing business.

Yes, but remember that she's young, still too much into the faith. Being older and wiser, don't be too hard on her. If she were as old and experienced as you, she might be here writing threads as well. (In fact, she may some day.) I'd be easy on her, but tell her to remember that in a few years she may be where you are now and give her a few reasons why you left. She probably thought she was doing God's work by turning you in. Just be glad she wasn't working for the Nazis (and tell her that).

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

That's a good point Cold Steel. Many of us were that "super-righteous" too as younger ones...and we may have done the same as that sister....

I guess we need to allow them to awaken and keep our doors open for them when they do....

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Great answer to them.

G.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Two cronies turning up to your door with a print out from your wifes social media and questioning you about what you think... yh this isnt a cult or anything. Sheesh!

Glad to read your account. Welcome to the forum and i look forward to reading more of your posts.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

DUNEDAIN:

Good post regarding his telling off these two who had the audacity to come to his house to question him about his WIFE'S business.

I especially agree with what you said about Witnesses craving the "fake praise for each other that is mistaken for spirituality"... That is SO true and if JWs analyzed what they do they would realize this is what it all amounts to...Whatever "spirituality" IS, that is certainly not it.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@Dunedain: "They are fools, in the end. Slaving for a Cult that breeds lies, hate, destruction of family, and fanaticism. They spread "disease" like dogs. Their culture of backstabbing, and jockeying for "position", all for fake praise for each other thats mistaken as "spirituality", is a festering evil that should be purged from our lives.You handled it wonderfully, and told them whats up, and they deserved every minute of it."

• James Jack
    James Jack

Good read. Please share some of your experiences of Serving as an Elder.

• Tight Pants Twinkle Toes
    Tight Pants Twinkle Toes

James Jack,

Greetings. Will do. Busy at the moment but I will next week. Got a doozey.

thanks....blownaway79dad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit