Surprise Elders Visit

by Tight Pants Twinkle Toes 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I'd call the little bitch that formerly worked for you and quote her Matt 18:15 and tell her THAT is how a TRUE CHRISTIAN would have handled the situation (like CHRIST said to do it). Tell her you are now "stumbled" by her actions and know that it just cannot be Da Troof when people don't act like true Christians.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

TIGHT PANTS:

Welcome to the forum and I would have loved to be there hearing you tell these elders what you think about the GB and the whole thing! Good for you!

You say that young lady worked for you? If you are a brother with a business, the religion won't want to see you go. You are valuable in their eyes. I expect they will be chasing after you some more in order to "help you".

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN

Send them an Attorneys letter and threaten them if they should spread and false info or gossip about you etc

I did it and they have not officially DFed me in the congo but of course shun me totally - a stale-mate situation

• freddo
    freddo

With apostasy they should only go judicial after a second admonition according to their elder book.

The WT ref is this:

*** w88 4/15 p. 27 par. 5 Discipline That Can Yield Peaceable Fruit ***

"The same was to occur with apostates, such as Hymenaeus: “As for a man that promotes a sect, reject him after a first and a second admonition;"

However the definition is quite narrow as in promoting a sect.

The time gap makes me think they have consulted the CO or the Branch Office who have said go back and give it a go to snatch you out of the fire cover their backs.

• freddo
    freddo

If you can be bothered and you don't want df'ing then using Job 6 v 3 (wild talk) and James 3 v 2 (no one is so perfect as to not stumble in word) you could explain the pressures of life might have caused "someone" to misinterpret what you said.

But my guess is the Genie is out the bottle!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

DUDE!!!!!

That mirrors our story so much!! Really freakishly similar indeed!

Oh wow....

Thanks for sharing.

Yes, the culture or "ratting" others out is not only alive and well, it is PRAISED and PROMOTED! You watch, that young sister has probably been given huge pats on the back.

BUT, Its not a cult or anything?!?

• Chook
    Chook

The warriors of Warwick these elders are zealots to the cause, hunting apostates is duck hunting season ,well there are fine trained with writings that go back decades, centuries but it boils down to what was latest light which could have been 10 years more for some obscure rulings . I knew this crazy apostate years ago through his son , he was that deluded, he had the lot schizophrenia,bipolar, psychological problems, to stick it to Jw corp he proformed the to most comical things, he somehow bullshitted to rolls Royce England that the JW hierarchy in Sydney needed these custom fit outs rollers to do our fine clergy class , well these actually got to Australia and the docks rang bethel and said your machines are here . Well didn't that cause a stink. Then years later he ran for local politics as the local member of Jehovah's Witness for the community, off his tree mad .

im getting side tracked tight pants as to the elders do whatever floats your boat, spiritual warfare has its price , I'm a fighter but only on my ground, my house my castle you can grill them harder stuck at your house. Everyone just brings up google the jwdom falls apart.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Welcome to the forum TightPants, wonderful story.

Why did you sugar-coat your replies to Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum? :)

• tiki
    tiki

Keep your cool.....it hasn't been that long yet that they leave you alone....but just don't play their game. They hold no power or authority over you.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

You really said all that stuff to the elders' faces?!

Respect, brother!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit