Surprise Elders Visit

by Tight Pants Twinkle Toes 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tight Pants Twinkle Toes
    Tight Pants Twinkle Toes

Steve2,

you are correct, it is not policy. I should have said JC letter, however I have seen at least 2 letters over the years sent informing of DF. I have in my 46 years seen many things that "never, ever happened" as I'm sure most ex-elders out there can attest to.

Sorry about that.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Oh TPTT your rendition of the story is classic! The icing on that cake would have been a go pro camera hidden on you somewhere.

Tight Pants Twinkle Toes

Stuckinarut2,

thank you, not doubt she will be giving her courageous experience at the 2017 regional convention,

• James Jack
    James Jack

We have sent a registered letter in the past about to inform of Disfellowshipping!

Great to have you on this forum, hope to hear more your experiences as an Elder, your insights on various subjects and what was going on with your thought process during your "Awakening ".

Tight Pants Twinkle Toes

The Searcher,

yeah, I didn't want to break their "water".

• HereIgo
    HereIgo
    Enjoyed your story, its always nice to hear someone stick up to the power hungry elders. Looking forward to hear more of your stories as a former Elder!
  • Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@Tight Pants Twinkle Toes There's more to that parallel experience listed on this thread. He TOOK THIS NARK IN when she was going through a spiritually weak time (leading a double life, etc), provided her with employment and privacy when she'd confide in him and his wife. Then THE SECOND she caught a whiff of his critical thinking by trolling through his computer's browser history (when she should have been using it for work purposes), she HEROICALLY reports him and is hailed as a brave, young sister who is now making big strides within the organization. Her resume includes a cameo on the Broadcast, a bethelite spouse and a degree in backstabbing. Bravo, sister. Bravo.

Tight Pants Twinkle Toes

To: Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

BINGO!! Have you been reading my mail too??

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@Tight Pants Twinkle Toes I'm outside your kitchen window right now *pulls stocking over head and maniacally waves chainsaw around*.

• James Jack
    James Jack

Tell us more of your experiences

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit