BLONDIE - It's wonderful to hear from you again

by Listener 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Listener
    Listener

Blondie, it's so nice to hear from you after a two year break. I didn't notice your return 10 days ago. I'm so excited to read all your new posts.

I hope life has treated you well over the last two years.

I think about you every now and then and others do as well. Your name gets mentioned once in a while and you have been greatly missed.

Many hugs and a warm welcome.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I would second that ๐ŸŒท

• Gorb
    Gorb

In what posting did Blondie appear again?

G.

• Listener
  • Biahi
    Biahi

Yes, welcome back, Blondie! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Wow! So glad to see her back here again. I was truly hoping she wasn't fully "retired" from this board.

Hey Blondie, if you read this, I have a question for you: In a recent response you posted about how you wrote to Ray Franz, then met him while traveling near his home, and then eventually that became an annual thing. You then mentioned he had some sort of accident before passing. So my question(s) are:

1. Was his "study" the same one shown in the 1986 documentary "Witnesses of Jehovah" wherein they had interviewed him a bit? I'd imagine you're familiar with that one hosted by the Chritien's, but if not it's free to view on Youtube.

2. Your account is the first I've heard of him having some sort of "accident." Was it work related, or simply a fall and hip break, as is experienced by many other elderly people? I'd be very saddened to hear if he had to work till almost the day he died. I thought he had passed in the hospital of basically "natural causes."

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Good to seizure here again.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Definitely 5 แต—สฐ that (or whatever no.poster I am : )

Nice ta see ya!

• Lee Marsh
    Lee Marsh

I didnโ€™t realize you had left until you posted about it. So welcome back to you too

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yes. Hats off to Blondie!!!

&

To you also Lee Marsh!!

You two were instrumental when I stumbled across this site in 2007/08.

Bless you alll!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit