Those keenly following umbertoecho ARC Brief Update.

by MightyV8 60 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Death by a thousand cuts, so true and the reason the Borg has stopped most construction and stolen all the money. It's really sad most JWs have their heads buried in the sand.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    What's' even more sobering on the wake of all of this, is most JW's dont' know about this stuff. The construction halts and money grabbing.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

The flock are being distracted by new meeting programs, new songs, new this and that..."look! something shiny"

Its a deliberate attempt by the GB to try and prevent the average witness from seeing the reality of what is happening!

A great quote that is applicable is:

"Facts do not cease to exist just because they are ignored" Aldous Huxley

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Such a brave woman! Its emotionally draining bringing up all you've been through, especially with others looking on.

I hope she feels all of our support.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    New meetings like CLAM and those broadcasts, perfect smokescreen. Correct.!!
  • MightyV8
    MightyV8
    Listener

For far too long people have just accepted the mistreatment dished out to them from the WTBTS, they are slowly being exposed even though it is evident that there are still Jw heavies and other ignorant ones who would prefer that things continue on the way they are. For too long they have had complete freedom in behaving in an unloving and cruel manner. They wouldn't be in this situation if they had stuck to bible principles instead of protecting their mighty beast - the Org.

Isn't it simply amazing that it has been the Governments of this World that want to do something positive and beneficial to help and assist victims and to prevent future victims? The Aust RC is proof of this.

Thank you for your defence very much appreciated.

The ARC could go on for a few years to clear this up.

You must be able to hear me smiling now!!

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN
    Thank you so much for the update about her and her ARC testimony ! I hope that having finally been there [it was undoubtedly very emotional and stressful for her] she will find some form of release and succor - and will now soar to renewed heights in life -
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle

Thank you ❤ Umbertoecho.

And MightyV8 for the update✔

• MightyV8
    MightyV8

umby is very appreciative and Thanks you all for your support.

Today I spent some time with umby at her place.

She WILL NOT BE ENGAGING IN FORUM DISCUSSION AT THIS POINT.

Umby is more than happy to have me as a go-between.

For those still interested in following along this topic will be used for updates from time to time.

Thank you for your patience.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

stuckinarut2 - "The flock are being distracted by new meeting programs, new songs, new this and that...'look! something shiny'... Its a deliberate attempt by the GB to try and prevent the average witness from seeing the reality of what is happening."

Yup, misdirection at its finest.

Credit where credit's due.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit