Those keenly following umbertoecho ARC Brief Update.

by MightyV8 60 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MightyV8
    MightyV8

I feel it is comfortable to say,

Yes her ARC hearing has come and gone.

Yes her hearing was so powerful, her allotted time was tripled!

Yes, information handed over "Mind blowing" response from ARC. (a huge thank you to WTUnderground!)

Yes her delivery was dynamic.

energetic, spirited, vital, strong, forceful, powerful, positive, effective, effectual, high-powered

You can well image the strain mentally and physically delivering this vital information to such a powerful organisation as the ARC has on someone.

Nic personal opinion.

The ARC need an "Anne Conti" in Australia.

Three years now they have been looking.

ARC have found "a special someone" now.

I am sure the ARC have found many "special someones"

This person is willing to go the next step.

Nics prediction.

You only need ONE person to buy your house.

The wbts in Australia are shitting themselves.

If you could personal met umby, then you would fully understand as I have known (don't ask, was just meant to be) for a while a truly remarkable person with the strength and determination to see true justice for those who have suffered.

ARC have found this person, they know it, I always knew it.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

well, sounds very interesting. I am not familiar with umbertoecho or his/her story. Guess I'll have to do some 'search box' research tomorrow morning so I can understand this a bit better.

I do like this sentence though: "The wbts in Australia are shitting themselves." :-)

• wozza
    wozza
    Please thank her for her courage and sense of justice ,I saw how hard it was for my ex in Oz ,nearly 15 years we tried to make the scum see how evil they are.
  • jhine
    jhine

Yes Umberto is one person , but one candle in the dark gives light that can be seen a long way off . Umberto is one candle shining bright .

Jan

• freddo
    freddo

@mightyV8

I have been following umbertoecho's story. From her posts it is obvious she is fully committed - at great personal emotional cost - to bringing her experience to the ARC.

Please may I encourage anyone on this forum - including lurkers and whether in or out of jehovah's witnesses - and at whatever level - to help expose the weaknesses in the jw system towards protecting children.

Protecting image must not come before protecting children.

Thanks for the update!

Now we need someone in the UK ...

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Please pass on our admiration and thanks for what Umby has done, not an easy thing to do at all.

But what a wonderful thing to do ! it will surely result in the despicable cult being forced to take all measures possible to protect the vulnerable in the future !

• Freesoul
    Freesoul
    Please give my regards to Umbertoecho, it would be so hard to tell her story to the ARC, it would be such an emotional roller coaster. Tell her we would support her in anything that she needs.
  • Listener
    Listener

Umbertoecho has put so much into this and is to be greatly commended. MightV8, you mentioned about her family and I hope everything is manageable in that area.

What I admire most about Umbertoecho is her love for other people and her willingness to help in working towards justice for victims.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Much love and support for her and her efforts with the ARC!

• MightyV8
    MightyV8
    freddo
    I have been following umbertoecho's story. From her posts it is obvious she is fully committed - at great personal emotional cost - to bringing her experience to the ARC.
    When I read this a chill ran up my spine yes at great personal emotional cost

Uk is next to undermine the jws further. Just a matter of time.

jhine
    Umberto is one candle shining bright
    I agree fully.:)

Listener
    What I admire most about Umbertoecho is her love for other people and her willingness to help in working towards justice for victims.

Nailed it. thankyou.

Can you hear me smiling!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit