Favorite Quotations

by Lady Lee 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

This is a neat thread. One of our friends always says this when saying goodbye to us. "If I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture."

I have several favorite quotes, but that one is the only one that comes to mind at the moment.

And this................it's hanging in my kitchen: "I made my favorite thing for dinner tonight......................reservations."

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

If all the girls who attended the Yale prom were laid end to end, I wouldn't be a bit surprised. - Dorothy Parker

If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to- Dorothy Parker

I don't care what is written about me so long as it isn't true. - Dorothy Parker

Betcha couldn't tell I like Dorothy Parker

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    No one knows what he can do till he tries.
    Maxim 786
  • Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    It is better to learn late than never.
    Maxim 864.
  • ChimChim
    ChimChim

"*~*Be MorE CsoncerneD AbouT YouR CharacteR ThaN YouR ReputationN BecausE YouR CharacteR Is WhO YoU ArE AnD YoU ReputaioN Is WhaT OtherS ThinK Of YoU!!*~*"

http://www.firehotquotes.com/

Thats a web site with a bunch of quotes.

C.C

• little witch
    little witch

"Difference of opinion is what makes the world relevant" Dee

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I see you kept your word Little Witch

There are none as deaf as those that don't want to hear and none as blind as those that dont wan't to see

(I will claim credit for this but I am sure it has origins elswhere) I like this because it applies to diehard Jehovahs' Witnesses that just will not open their eyes or unplug their ears - re UN/Blood/Child Abuse etc.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Live long and Prosper

- Star Trek - Spock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit