How many of you have a job?

by Joker10 75 Replies latest jw friends

• La Capra
    La Capra

I have two jobs. I am a high school teacher, and I am a law clerk for an office of criminal defense attorneys. I also go to law school at night. I have a low posting average. Shoshana

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Shosha,

you go, girl!!! Please feel free to post instructions on how to build a time machine, so that I can try to get done as much as you!

=)

• Mac
    Mac

I've been accused of not being employed.......my work week can vary from 40 to 80 hours...I recently pulled a 20 hour shift....slept 2 hours and then worked another 13 hours to deliver a project on time. I own a small business and my hours are flexible. I also sleep little these days....... At times I'll jump online while designing, ordering supplies or doing some research. Things are not always as the appear. mac

• Mac
    Mac

And FYI...I can type up to 12 words per minute without error...........need I go faster I can.....let me demonstrate:

• shamus
    shamus

Typing is another big thing... I can type super fast.

• Mac
    Mac

This fast.........
    e87t783bfiru9uefyt8r3t3r9ugfiefug980erg8tijg4trigu58t5utf89uwfhrhgr9ugr3-8t895y6hnrgv8fuytfv2rv4b47j6kj6g2uiwrfw87htj46ijyb6uh5yr874rur9witi4thjy- g865yt89rifjriug45yy6ioruh8ywretr8745j645iouyryasgfbdjdgnvoifg9dirakeutri- gfbrwuyfbiuwgrf67weqtydionciufwdgfhothtfudatgdufugjtiuthfeuwyfh8reiyth8uq-t4eoiqw5ruju4itgy437f4q3eik236g7g48f7g69tuewyryeqwrg9poirkkfvweiuhfwekghik9wetqruyq

• shamus
    shamus

Nice post mac. You should have over 3,000 posts, not me.

• Mac
    Mac

Are you in some way implying that my posts lack depth and insight...that i am not an integral component of the heeling system that is longed for here?

• Mac
    Mac

I realy meant heeling.....as opposed to healng.......heheheheheehe

• shamus
    shamus

In a nutshelll, yes, mac. You are a brainless tit. And I am your nipple.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit