How many of you have a job?

by Joker10 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Joker10
    Joker10

This is a serious question. How many of you have jobs? From the number of posts and the times people complain on here, it looks that many of you don't. How many of you work?

• shamus
    shamus

That's a good question, Joker!

I post a lot at my job. It's rather boring... sometimes I do post from home, like right now I have cookies in the oven and just was reading over some threads...

I don't know about everyone else, but that;'s my excuse. I am probably one of the top posters until recently. Check out my sign up date and how many I"ve made in that short period of time! My posts are usually fluff, and some witness stuff. I just find that it's fun to chat it up with people from very different ways of life here!

I am friends with a real broad spectrum of people here, and it's pretty cool!

• tink
    tink
    From the number of posts and the times people complain on here, it looks that many of you don't

so, why is it that you want to grace this whiny board of jobless complainers with your presence? no, seriously.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Yes, I have a job.

Joker10, do you believe that God is going to kill us at Armageddon? A serious question.

• JH
    JH

I make money the old fashion way.....I earn it...

I remember hearing that someplace, but where?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I "occasionally" post while I'm at work.

• Enishi
    Enishi

I occasionally post here when I'm on break at work or school. Usually though I have a hard time keeping up with this board.

• JH
    JH

...or is that, you occasionally work while you post...

• shotgun
    shotgun

I don't have a job Joker....

Brothers and sisters bring groceries when I run out and the exact rent money usually comes in the mail.

Sometimes I pick up bottles along side the road in between return visits and it always is just enough to get by.

By putting Kingdom interests first Joker everything works out, but thanks for your kind concern.

Yours seriously Shotgun

• avishai
    avishai

Gee, Joker, I thank you for your backhanded concern after all of your usually cold, cruel & unfeeling posts. No, I don't have a job, I'm on disability for seizures. Which gives me more time to do reasearch to expose the watchtowers heinous & willfull disregard of child abuse. HOORAY!!!! Just for you, Joker, I'm going to go out and pass out silent lambs brochures!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit