How many of you have a job?

by Joker10 75 Replies latest jw friends

• shotgun
    shotgun

The reason so many apostates are unemployed is people like Joker work multiple jobs.

Stand-up comedian and Rodeo clown......damn you Joker and then Dave tells me you work Part time at NASA waxing floors.

• shera
    shera

I don't know how active ,devoted ,Jw's have time to post here...all that reading and work and some in school.Well,I guess now we don't have all that rubbish WTS crap to read,us apostate have time to post around our busy lives.

Oh,my hubby is self employed and I help him with work.I'm a mom of 3 and one child has autism.I cook,clean.....I also have time to enjoy my life and this is part of it.

• waiting
    waiting

Haven't read the whole thread....

my husband & I were jw's for 55 & 30 yrs respectively. We've also owned & run our own business for 30 yrs. I work in the store (which is almost totally male orientated) - so when I get a couple of minutes, I chose to talk about something other than car assessories.

Although, I can talk car assessories better than most people.

Oh, we work 6 days a week for over 6 yrs. now. yuck.

waiting

• Mulan
    Mulan

I don't have a "regular job", but I work out of home, marketing nutritional products from my websites. I also answer the phones for my husband's business, which rings here at the house.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Some people may not have a 'job' by choice......as in stay at home moms. I'd give my right ear to have a husband that loved me and vice versa that gave me that option.........

signed,
    Sally
    (of the working divorced mom class)

• Mulan
    Mulan
    stay at home moms

I was a stay at home Mom until about 10 years ago, when I started marketing my products...............very, very part time. I loved it, and am so glad we were able for me to be here for the kids.

I like what Oprah says about Moms "it's the hardest job in the world".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit