Infidelity amongst JWs

by YellowLab 64 Replies latest jw experiences

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

The Amish and the Mennonites have their issues too and are frankly much more cut off from the "world" than JWs are. They definitely long to experience different vagina and penis deep into a boring marriage. No pun intended. "Love and Commitment and Vows" are no different in any arena on earth and shouldn't be confused with sex, lust and infidelity. Watching the series "Growing Up Amish" I have no doubt they are very resourceful when it comes to testing the waters outside of marriage. We just can't hear it or see it because not a large enough community that cares enough inside or out has exposed it.

Even in the Garden of Eden we would tire of picking the same fruit even what is forbidden. Oh wait....

This is not an endorsement for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints either.

• hoser
    hoser
    It seems that late 30’s and early 40’s is a popular age for jws to cheat on their spouses.
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door

*late 20's ;p

After all half of us got married between 16-18 and the 7 year itch ain't that long.

• hoser
    hoser

I still say late 30’s. Kids are mostly grown up and you look at your guy/gal and wonder if the grass is greener.

Just sayin

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Kids definitely change the equation by a decade. I rescind my vote wise hoser.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit