PIMO Bethel Elder Has Special Message & Speaks out

by Newly Enlightened 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I have been in a congregation or two that were very conservative in their lifestyle.

I have also been in a congregation or two that were very liberal in their lifestyles.

Before I converted to the religion I was a problem drinker and had taken steps to rectify it and was surprised after a couple of years to find in these more liberal congregations that their were a few heavy drinkers among them as Elders .My wife and I were in the clique with Elders and MS as I was and I still managed to keep my drinking under control as I still do 25+ years after leaving the religion.

So it wouldn`t surprise me at all about the genuineness of the OP and being accurate and true.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Nothing really new here, generalities at best. We would need to see more specific information regarding the claims being made. Perhaps protecting his identity precludes that, but I don't see anything really groundbreaking vis a vis what was known already. Smoking gun needed ...

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

In my opinion this post is simply creative writing, a work of fiction. The points could all be believable and realistic, but that doesn't mean the poster is a real person.

A few of the things which irk me about it:

The dated pictures attached are "proof conclusive" that this is for real.

Nothing of the sort. I had a special fulltime servant living in my basement last year who had intranet access. I could have had such screenshots just about any time if I had a reason or desire to do so.

No outside guests are allowed inside Bethel at this time.

Might be true, but totally irrelevant. Bethel intranet is accessed by any of the fulltime servants, many of whom are living elsewhere, like my basement.

which has been exaserbated by the restrictions

get a dictionary

sitting in on hundreds of meetings where decisions have been made

Doubt it, the vast majority of full time servants have their defined job which they do but are not making decisions as or sitting in on meetings as described

as well as all the "worldly" shit that goes on

No bethel elder, current or former would write such a thing

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

" this is not an organization run by God"

Who ever said that it was?

It is an organization that uses the pattern of the Christian congregation from the Bible but they added much to it.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

That is there to do at Bethel anymore?

It is not a book and magazine printery, so they don't need as many people so they don't need as much support staff and food.

• Disillusioned JW
    Disillusioned JW

Moments ago I found news articles which are consistent (though which possibly don't collaborate) the following claim of the one identified as "A PIMO Elder at Bethel". "They are actively taking steps to go on the offensive rather than having to constantly defend themselves in court. They even began a campaign of reaching out to local government officials in certain regions in hopes of politicking and garnering favor with the community."

The articles are based upon a press release by the Jehovah's Witnesses headquarters, and it appears that the press release was sent to multiple countries. The following are links to some of the articles.

-https://milwaukeecourieronline.com/index.php/2022/06/04/milwaukee-residents-reflect-on-the-impact-of-a-2002-historic-supreme-court-ruling-as-20th-anniversary-nears/

- https://www.city-sentinel.com/faith/as-twentieth-anniversary-of-historic-u-s-supreme-court-ruling-in-watchtower-v-village-of/article_4f154d76-e73e-11ec-abe4-836295bf714e.html

- http://www.virginislandsdailynews.com/news/jehovah-s-witnesses-to-host-webinar-on-20th-anniversary-of-landmark-ruling/article_bb0a71f3-f9d4-5fb4-9f4b-b6dd5072e1ae.html

The first article in the above list says "For more information on the Stratton case, go to www.jw.org and type Stratton in the search field."

The second article in the above list says the following.

'For more information on the Stratton case, go to www.jw.org and type Stratton in the search field.

This legal victory, drawn from the U.S. Constitution and long-established precents, is one of more than 250 rulings in cases brought by Jehovah’s Witnesses in high courts around the world that have expanded the rights of people of all religious faiths. “It's hard to point to any organization, let alone a religious organization, that has had such a profound impact on the shaping of constitutional law over many decades in the Supreme Court," said Harvard professor McDaniel.'

The third article in the above link is is dated June 16, 2020 (a Thursday) and it has the title of "Jehovah’s Witnesses to host webinar on 20th anniversary of landmark ruling". It says the following.

"Attorneys, media personnel and ordinary citizens will have a chance to learn more about a Supreme Court ruling allowing Jehovah’s Witnesses to go door-to-door in communities nationwide.

... A panel of four speakers from the Religious Freedom Clinic at Harvard Law School will be featured on the live-stream program to ascertain what impact the precedent-setting ruling had on free speech, if government can restrict or regulate people going door to door, whether government has the right to regulate certain door to door activities to maintain safety, and if municipal leaders can be held liable if they attempt to regulate door to door activities.

The program is designed for attorneys, government officials, academics, students, and constitutional advocates, Rivera said, but is specifically accredited as a Continued Legal Education program in 11 jurisdictions.

No registration required, and to view the free seminar beginning at 1 p.m. Friday visit https://www.legallearningstudio.com/events/watchtower-stratton/."

The JW activity mentioned at https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5088010727587840/avoid-upcoming-cult-apologists-conference is also consistent with the above stated claim of "A PIMO Elder at Bethel". David DOCKSTEADER (Jehovah’s Witnesses Public Information Department, Ontario, Canada) is said to have been scheduled for the 2022 Center for Studies on New Religions Conference (which was for yesterday, June 16, 2022).

• Terry
    Terry

This may clarify a bit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JG6PjU7X27I&t=667s

• Smiles
    Smiles

Hi, Terry!

• LV101
    LV101

Thanks Terry -- very interesting youtube/great share re/WT's secret layers. Quite the club.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

James Foard is correct. I know because I have lived it. i will not say what my login gave me access to, so let’s just say that they don’t have enough confidence in the R&F to give them access to all the information they have online. And we are not just talking about old publications that many JWs had in their possession or had access to at the KH. WTC encouraged all the congs to destroy those years ago but they were simply relocated to the homes of the “faithful” who could not stomach pitching them into the rubbish pile. A diligent search will provide access to older publications if you know where to look.

What I am referring to is access to directives and info that is intended for heavies - COs, Branch Committee members, Service Dept, HLCs, and more.

More serious though is that this does not include the air-gapped CSA databases that Legal and Service have access to, which if aired, would surely bring the organization to its knees overnight. Don’t believe me? If you can live that way, then don’t and be blissfully ignorant. But know this, many honest and right-minded persons want those databases to be made public, or at least handed over to proper authorities - but WTC will die on the sword before that happens. They surely know that it would be the immediate end for them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit