PIMO Bethel Elder Has Special Message & Speaks out

by Newly Enlightened 53 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

James jack. Elder wife told me same thing. I told her now I know why your happy today. She blushed and after that I didn't receive any more bible reading assignment 😋

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    after that I didn't receive any more bible reading assignment

Huh? Oh yeah?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The question many would like the answer to is: How many Elder PIMOs are actually inside the WT Bethel compounds Worldwide...and in what departments and levels?

The comical part of all this is that the only Tribulation and Armageddon that's going to take place is what the WTBTS is going to experience internally...stay tuned! 😇😇

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    How many PIMOs are actually inside the WT Bethel compounds Worldwide

I would guess that there are quite a few, as well as many loyal people for whom the shine has faded a bit. It can't be easy to spend that much time behind the curtain without seeing that things are not quite as they are presented to the rest of the followers. A poor environment will bring down all but the most enthusiastic people, over time.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

There have been other postings from ex-Bethelites who have verified these photos. It would be problematic if not impossible to have these photos unless you were there or knew someone who was. What ever the case. This is the 3rd person who has recently left bethel and come forward to tell their story. Like many have speculated Wt is an organisation that will rot from the inside out.

• under the radar
    under the radar

The original post has a distinct “Six Screens” flavor about it. While I don’t doubt that the substance has the ring of at least a kernel of truth, it’s a bit strident and bombastic for my taste. Hair on fire, if you will.

I will say it was entertaining, but as others have pointed out, it’s not really proof of anything. No smoking gun here.

• James Jack
    James Jack

I believe in this post

• Simon
    Simon
    There have been other postings from ex-Bethelites who have verified these photos. It would be problematic if not impossible to have these photos unless you were there or knew someone who was.

That still doesn't mean that the photos prove the claim, just that someone took them and someone has them (it doesn't even prove the poster took them).

Imagine me claiming that aliens had taken over the Calgary tower. I could post a pic of the Calgary tower. It's not even proof I was there myself, and do you believe aliens have taken over the Calgary tower?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

You mean, besides the fact that no self-respecting alien would waste its time with Calgary?

😎

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector
    Imagine me claiming that aliens had taken over the Calgary tower. I could post a pic of the Calgary tower. It's not even proof I was there myself, and do you believe aliens have taken over the Calgary tower?
    You mean, besides the fact that no self-respecting alien would waste its time with Calgary?

Any time Ian Punnett hosts Coast To Coast AM he always opens the show by asking any hostile aliens orbiting Earth to "eat the Canadians first." It could happen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit