Girls are unpredictable, materialist, and use us, men, as a toy - Part 2

by will-be-apostate 84 Replies latest social relationships

• DJS
    DJS

Citing divorce and STD rates, huh? Scawwy. Vewwy scawwy. Now who's acting like a dub???

Divorce Rate in U.S. Drops to Nearly 40-Year Low, Abigail Adams, Nov. 17, 2016.

This statistic is even more impressive when one considers that the number of marriages per thousand has begun to increase after a few decades of decline. And regarding the reasons for the increasing divorce rate, this very important piece of data: Before 2010, marriage had been steadily declining since 1970 — the year no-fault divorce was first signed into law. The no fault divorce laws had more to do with the increase in divorces than did infidelity, as did increased economic, social, cultural, religious and educational changes and opportunities.

• babygirl30
    babygirl30
    And babygirl, will you marry me? It's true love - not that superficial stuff that I'm known for. Plus, I saw your picture on Flipper's post a picture thread and you have great boobs. So it's definitely worth the risk!!

AAAWWW...so you ONLY want me for my tits, huh? I'm hurt - hahahahaha. BUT, I'm already getting married this summer, so thanks for the offer.

But that still doesn't nullify the fact that there is smart sexual human behavior and stupid problematic sexual human behavior, that goes for both sexes.
    I completely agree with this! Too many people are out there just 'smashing' without any thought to who they are doing it with. One night stands are fine IF both parties are consenting and understand the arrangement. Unfortunately in the OP's case, he didn't 'get it' at all...and already had a full blow relationship built in his head. That is not normal at all, I'm sorry. So for someone who obviously cannot handle 'unattached sex' - then he needs to either take some time to find himself, or get over it and hop on another female! - lol. But going in with his eyes OPEN...
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Citing divorce and STD rates, huh? Scawwy. Vewwy scawwy. Now who's acting like a dub???

If your only appealing toward your own bias that sleeping around is not harmful to anyone, that's your opinion you hold within yourself.

But as I said before you might very well be a self gratifying irresponsible and apathetic sociopath at heart.

• DJS
    DJS

Yes I might be. I also just might be a rational, well adjusted, empiricist who has amazing self control, treats people with dignity and respect (except apparently on this site), has a ton of close friends - most of which are female - and has no problems emotionally or psychologically getting girls removed from their under clothes without promising them anything, telling them lies, or manipulating them in any manner whatsoever.

They only have a problem when they don't get that the cab fare taped to their foreheads is called a clue.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

At least DJS people can read your comments and make a evaluation defining your own character since you expressed clearly a deeply sexist attitude that objectifies women.

• DJS
    DJS

Fink, you just won't give it up will you. You view all girls as victims incapable of making adult decisions and at the prey of men. Poor little things.

I love girl parts. I have more close female friends than any man you know. Most of them are married. Do the math.

If making one final, impotent shot across my bow saves your gonads then have at it. Just don't turn it into a trilogy like what's his face did recently.

• flipper
    flipper

Dude- Hey I'm sorry your heart was broke- but seriously dude- just as many men out in the real world use women up and leave them as well. The games men and women play using sex as a bargaining tool never ends. Some people use sex as a weapon to bash someone's brains apart ( emotionally ) - some people honestly have sex because they actually love and care for the person they are having sex with.

Just because a good number of ladies might be nice to you- doesn't mean they want sex with you- they may just actually want friendship without the balls hanging and croaking , spurting lizard my friend . As you get older and more experienced with female relationships I believe you'll understand that more so.

I had my heart broken several times as a younger man. NOW I'm in my 50's and a lot smarter regarding relationships- finally found a lady over 10 years ago who I clicked with. You'll find it too, just look at the shit you go through as learning experiences and you'll gradually get closer to what you want. Good luck, peace out, MR. Flipper

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You view all girls as victims incapable of making adult decisions.

No it doesn't matter what sex .

I was just commenting more toward your comments directed to babygirl30 .

You have a immature careless perception of human sexuality, are you by any chance an adolescent ?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Aw geez is this "official (only) fuck (I will ever have in) my life" thread still going.

• babygirl30
    babygirl30
    Aw geez is this "official (only) fuck (I will ever have in) my life" thread still going

Sparrowdown...you made me laugh! But I agree...

I do not understand how it is so friggin difficult for people to get laid, to understand what 'casual sex' means, and for men to believe that women don't just have sex to hurt your feelings, or because they want to be in a relationship with you...sometimes (deal with it) we just love SEX. Geez! :-P

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit