Girls are unpredictable, materialist, and use us, men, as a toy - Part 2

by will-be-apostate 84 Replies latest social relationships

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

Then she told me she was very into me and she loves my style, she feels something about me that she cant explain, despite the fact that we just met. I told her i felt the same way. Then she started crying... she told me how bad of a person she was and im gonna find somebody prettier and better than her. She was pretty. I knew this was too good to be true.

Run!

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I'm not sure I get all the hate for the guy. He's obviously young, hurt, and confused.

Nobody loves you that fast, so you need to work on your definitions there. And how much alcohol was fueling this? It doesn't sound like the foundation of a real loving relationship.

I think that we grow up in the cult with messed up ideas of how relationships work, what love is, heck we don't even get to know ourselves so how can we know others. The only good thing I got out of the cult is my wife, but only because we had the right attitude toward our relationship and worked really hard at it. It hasn't always been good or healthy but we got there over time.

Take time. You don't have to rush anything. Read books and expand your perspectives on life and relationships.

• freddo
    freddo

What could possibly go wrong?

Crazy loon woman (CLW): Don't contact me ever again.

2 weeks later

"My knob is red and itching ... I wonder how that happened?"

4 weeks later

CLW: I'm pregnant! My baby will need financial support!

or ...

BOTH!

If you have dodged a bullet then if you want a serious girlfriend go to where sensible forward thinking women hang out. Some sort of evening class might be good - languages perhaps?

If anyone on here knows a better plan then let us know.

• exjwlemming
    exjwlemming

Did I miss something? When did an EX-JW support website turn into one night stand bragging session? This should be sent to Ann Landers or Ask Abby....maybe Dr. Drew. The only JW mention is a pre-JC meeting and that was over with by the 4th sentence. The JC meeting had no bearing on the other 98% of the post and was irrevelent to the message in the post. Take you romantic escapades elsewhere. Try Reddit.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I wanna be used as a toy!

Pick me! Pick me!

• TD
    TD

People will treat you the way you allow them to treat you. Don't go down the mgtow / red pill rabbit hole. It's unmitigated drivel.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

And thats why girls are cruel and use us, man, as toys.

Same for men most of the time,

This girl sounds like person to stay away from, a bit dishonest and screwed in the head.

Does having a one night stand stoke up ones ego ?

Not really

You cant find out much about a person during a drunken party. or maybe you can.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

You're right. She used you. Never let that happen again. Giver her my phone number.

Geez! If only I could be 22 and that dumb again and not to mention, get a boner when a strange gal hands me her purse or attacks me in a bathroom stall. (I never get a boner when my wife wants me to carry her purse and she only calls me into the bathroom if the toilet paper roll is empty.) WTF?

• Simon
    Simon

She used you? Really? You had no part in the matter at all ... you couldn't figure out that she was shallow?

Not only that, you get to judge all of 'girl-kind' based on her actions?

Newsflash:

Shallow people are shallow

Immoral people are immoral

Materialistic people are materialistic

Users use people

All of the above exist in both genders.

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups

Did you hear the one about the two Irish guys that walked out of a bar? Me neither.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit