Exjw activists protesting inside a Kingdom Hall today!

by Crazyguy 110 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• sneekyapostate
    sneekyapostate

I don’t think they show any kind of insanity but rather an understandable anger at a frequent injustice. To be honest, I think they are very brave to do it.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Many are starting to realize and accept that the JWS religion is and was created by an sorted agreement to lies and misinformation concerning bible theology.

Maybe a commercial religious fraud.

I'm glad I left it 30 years ago, I had a hunch that something was amiss

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

At least 27 dead, 27 injured in Texas church shooting, officials say http://abc7ny.com/at-least-27-dead-27-injured-in-texas-church-shooting-officials-say/2606995/

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    Spoonfed nomore, has uploaded a video on his YouTube site, of exjw activists protesting inside a Kingdom Hall during this Sunday meeting. Several people speak out. If some one can put a link on here that would be awesome, I can’t figure out how to do it with an I phone.

Thanks for sharing. I don't see the point of doing that, though. I personally don't support that kind of event. There are many more effective ways of using the time, energy and resources that can help JWs and ex-JWs.

Not to mention that it's a violation to free speech, freedom of religion, free assembly and disrupting the peace.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Not cool! after what happened today with the church massacre

• LV101
    LV101

Why can't they protest other than invading the hall. It would scare me to death to be inside the hall and have this happen. There's a place for everything and there may be laws against protesting during the scheduled religious session. It would be more respectable for protestors to be across the street -- a large group would signs would be noticeable, or in the parking lot (if lawful) and dressed to blend in with JWs for some type of common ground. Maybe JWs are trained to ignore protestors with signs hanging out on the roads, etc.

It's a very abusive, difficult, religion to deal with and so many raw emotions on the line. I feel so sorry for the thousands and thousands of victims.

• Listener
    Listener

There were reports afterwards of a couple of Sisters crying after the women spoke of their own sad experiences. It may have been that their stories hit a nerve.

The Elders told them they were approaching them in the wrong way and they should contact HQ. They were responding to questions with 'no comment'.

Naturally the police were called, the Elders feel themselves incapable of handling the situation. One policeman showed up and was supportive of the protesters, wanting to know more about them and their cause.

The VAA also protested later in the day in front of the Warwick complex, apparently there were over 100 of them. The Watchtower parked a large truck at their entrance and turned the sprinklers on, when it was raining. Parker (Fateful Slave) went and spoke to the JW security guards and again invited the GB to talk to them. They refused and pressed a button, calling the police. A police car turned up and left quickly after, not even bothering to talk to the protesters.

Here is an organisation that will not address serious issues, they should not be surprised that there are some who want to bring it to their attention.

Well done VAA.

• Faded
    Faded

Where was this in Canada? That was incredible.

The tragedy in Texas was terrible & I have a feel the VAA will be painted as just about as terrible.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

If you can paint what the VAA did with the same brush as the guy that shot up a church, you have problems. I'm not even saying that I agree with or even know all of what the VAA did today, but comparing it to an idiot with a gun committing an atrocity is just bad emotional reasoning.

• jaydee
    jaydee

@ Faded....

Where was this in Canada?

The main protest was at the World HQ in Warwick...

The Hall , was on the way there ....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit