Exjw activists protesting inside a Kingdom Hall today!

by Crazyguy 110 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Spoonfed nomore, has uploaded a video on his YouTube site, of exjw activists protesting inside a Kingdom Hall during this Sunday meeting. Several people speak out. If some one can put a link on here that would be awesome, I can’t figure out how to do it with an I phone.

• jaydee
  • oppostate
  • oppostate
    oppostate

Jinx JD you owe me a beer!

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Crazyguy: If some one can put a link on here that would be awesome,

Please note the following:

Re: Southern California USA Congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses On High Alert

Simon: Don't post this shit on here again. JWs have the right to worship in peace in their own Kingdom Halls without harassment or threats. At some point, some idiot is going to go too far and hurt someone. There was someone on here last week posting videos who obviously has serious mental health issues - applauding this is dangerous.

None of this convinces anyone, it just reinforces everything that they have been told about people who leave.

Aggressive activism doesn't work. It guarantees that you are viewed as a nutty fringe bunch and nothing more.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4834547499794432/_post/5640104318074880

Edited: haha, looks like jaydee has already 'self-edited' their post

• steve2
    steve2

Am I correct in assuming that these sorts of activists are promoting alternative beliefs -usually “Christian”?

It sure takes a “Christian” to act insensitively towards other “Christians”.

Effective. Not.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

What the last two woman said during the video may move others to leave. More and more people are getting aggressive and whether you agree or not this kind of activism gives the problems in the cult a voice and I think helps to make ones in the cult realize what their going through is not an isolated incident.

When I was a young man a 18 old girl I knew was raped then dfd for it. I thought this was just a crazy case of 3 elders just being insane so I stayed in the cult. If I would of known that this is a common practice I would of left over 20 years ago and my kids would not have been raised in this evil cult.

• compound complex
    compound complex

While I was still active, a former elder with legitimate grievances began protesting solo outside the KH. Some of us who saw through his pain and descent into literal madness tried to reason with him, to no avail.

His alleged threats brought out the police on one occasion. The KH was evacuated. It created a huge emotional mess for those of us who were torn between observing "theocratic direction and order" and witnessing the searing mental anguish of a wronged man.

His protests effected no benefit that we, his friends, could see.

• jaydee
    jaydee

Some Canadian Reporters were there too....

• oppostate
    oppostate

Congrats! To the Great Apostate Army!

CLAP!!! CLAP!!! CLAP!!! CLAP!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit