Have you heard the one about "Back to the Future" Predicting 911??

by EndofMysteries 72 Replies latest social entertainment

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury
    There's a big difference between being born into a cult and joining one when an adult though. Born ins dont deserve any derision at all in my book.
  • notjustyet
    notjustyet

And when the 2 stop watches were being held next to each other the time was 1:19 and when that is flipped over it would read 611 not 911 so tell me what June 11th has to do with anything? Thought so,... Until you can show me something about June 11th I'm not endorsing this video. (ha)

NJY

P.S. These are the people that require people like Robert Zemekis to have a security detail.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Ha! Knew those too ;) maybe zemukius was ALSO predicting the future of van halen which also blew up after sammy was thrown put.. Coincidence? I think not. Mind blown x2!

now let me complete the freak out.... Did you know that of the three guys who comprise ZZ Top, two have legendary beards. The one who does not have a beard....his last name....

Beard.

:O

• Viviane
    Viviane

Flea from Red Hot Chili Peppers was also in BttF III, he played the character needles.

And Van Hagar blew up after Sammy was thrown out. Van Halen had already ceased to exist.

• hoser
    hoser

Marty wrote the letter to doc in 1955. When he was telling doc brown "you'll find out in 30 years" he was referring to 1985 not 2015.

The reason why the mall was renamed lone pine mall was that Marty ran over and killed one of old man peabody's pine trees with the delorean when he entered 1955.

• SecretSlaveClass
    SecretSlaveClass
    OP you have one of the worst concepts of reality I have ever seen.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Have to disagree with that one viv. The band is "Van Halen" not "Van roth". If Eddie is in the band, its Van Halen ;)
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Morpheus... You'll never win that argument.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette
    I want some of whatever that guy was smoking!
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

From the disclaimer at the beginning of the short:

Ignotum per ignotius (Latin for "the unknown by the more unknown") refers to an explanation more unfamiliar than the concept which it seeks to explain:

"This film is a perfidious representation of the totality of Back to the Future."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit