Have you heard the one about "Back to the Future" Predicting 911??

by EndofMysteries 72 Replies latest social entertainment

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

When somebody posted this on FB, I was anxious to see how ridiculous it would be, probably worse then the GB prophecies, etc.

After watching the clip, I honestly don't know what to believe. At the very least it's VERY entertaining and interesting. Since many of you are very critical and debunkers, would love to see your thoughts on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

• Viviane
    Viviane
    After watching the clip, I honestly don't know what to believe

Why not?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    Watch it and tell me your thoughts on it.
  • Viviane
    Viviane

I watched it several weeks ago. Why don't you know what to think of it?

It's utterly ridiculous.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    I don't know if it's all coincidence that happens to fit together quite well, intentionally put in there, or some psychic/major trauma event/that can operate on subconcious level and transcend space/time, etc. That movie though is a far better prophet than the WT though!
  • freddo
    freddo
    My thoughts? A load of bollocks.
  • Simon
    Simon

Another whacky conspiracy theory - finding patterns after the fact and twisting things to suggest meaning that just aren't there or are merely coincidental.

You know if you take every nth character out of any sufficiently long novel, there will be some spooky messages in there?

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I don't know if it's all coincidence that happens to fit together quite well, intentionally put in there, or some psychic/major trauma event/that can operate on subconcious level and transcend space/time, etc. That movie though is a far better prophet than the WT though!

Well, your subconscious travels with your physical brain. Unless you've evidence otherwise, not sure why you would even consider that. And it didn't "predict" anything. There was no way to know what event to look out for until after the event. That's not "predicting". Without prior knowledge, there is no way to make it intentional, unless you're suggesting that back in 1983 the 9/11 event was planned knowledge of that event was widespread enough that a Hollywood director had knowledge?

Looking just at their idea, it fails on the opening idea. The terrorist didn't attack the mall, they were there to murder Doc Brown. Fail.

I ask again, why don't you know what to think using basic reasoning and observation skills?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Mind= blown! Who do i send my money too
  • notsurewheretogo
    notsurewheretogo
    I love conspiracy theories and that is up there as one of the best! Very entertaining as you say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit