Have you heard the one about "Back to the Future" Predicting 911??

by EndofMysteries 72 Replies latest social entertainment

• Funchback
    Funchback

In 1984, the NBA Houston Rockets drafted center Hakeem Olajuwon, who would be paired with 7'4" Ralph Sampson, forming one of the tallest front courts in the NBA. Nicknamed the "Twin Towers", they led the team to the 1986 NBA Finals.

If you reverse '19' and remove '84' from the year '1984', it becomes '91'. 8+4=12. Remove the '2', you're left with '1'. Take that '1' and put it at the end of '91': 911.

Houston is home to the Houston Terror Dome ( http://www.houstonterrordome.com/ ). Separate "dome", it becomes "do me". Terror Do me. Do terror to me.

Sampson's career ended in injury, leaving Olajuwon alone, a lone tower.

Next week, I will explain how the Bee Gees' smash hit, "Stayin' Alive", actually foretold the death of Benny Hill.

• cofty
    cofty
    Bollocks
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    You are right about it being entertaining.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Actually funchback the BeeGees hit "Stayin'Alive" foretold the neverending "generation" of annointed ones "that will not pass away."
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    😂😂 @ sparrow
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Whether you're a brother or whether you're a mother

You're stayin alive, stayin alive

Feel the city breakin and everybody shakin

and we're stayin alive, stayin alive

Ah, ah ah ah stayin alive.....

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Was it Dath Vader from the planet Vulcan. Lol
  • joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Finch back = I really enjoyed reading your conspiracy theory. It was actually more enjoyable than the over lapping generation.
  • Simon
    Simon
    Next week, I will explain how the Bee Gees' smash hit, "Stayin' Alive", actually foretold the death of Benny Hill.

Can we make requests? That was brilliant :D

• Simon
    Simon
    Was it Dath Vader from the planet Vulcan. Lol

So many nerds will be getting messed up over that. This should finish them:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit