Would You Outlaw Jehovah's Witnesses If You Had Your Way?

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb

no. The minute your ban something there are a lot of folk who will want to join it and to ban the wt is to play into its 'persecution, persecution!' complex they have.

I am sure the Police in any given country have more than enough to deal with.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

No never and this is why..Organizations like JW's helps folks to distinguish between insanity and being sane. A question that always made me hazy is it me or are these folks (JW) crazy...So Jehovah's Witnesses is a gauge for a already insane world...If you are lucky enough to survive that kind of organization and your mind is intact just think you will never be dunce again, no more walking with the insane........

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

But then again James Mixon organizations like the JWS promote insanity and delusion and deter knowledge and understanding based on facts and cognitive reasoning.

Add in the break up of families and the deaths of people refusing medical procedures and you have a social problem stemming and propagating from a corrupt money making Publishing Corporation.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

The first thing to do would be to tax all churches and only allow them to deduct what they expense on non-religious public benefit work. Also no more tax deductible donations to churches.

Then I would make it illegal for any religion to brainwash children or do them harm in any way. Refusing medical treatment or education for children for religious reasons should be handled as terrorism. Any organization that prescribes or denies any form of medical treatment, healing or food diet should be vetted by the FDA to make sure they don't violate standards and organizations should be held liable for any such rules they make for their members.

Same goes for child abuse, if the organization protects an abuser in any form, they should be automatically fully liable in addition with the abuser with a minimum punishment of $10M and $1M/year for the duration of the victims' life.

I wouldn't make it illegal but they should be handled like businesses and held liable for their actions.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good point Anony Mous

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Finkelstein: I see your point I guess I was thinking along the line of someone we know very well, He introduced evil in the world so his subjects will know the difference between good an evil....and that makes no sense......

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS should be perceived as something evil and for its lying corruption as a Publishing Corporation calculated and devised by men to empower themselves by exploiting the belief in the Bible.

The harm this organization has caused to humanity is easily to see, comprehend and observe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit