Return To God, and He WIll Forgive You in a Large Way!

by AwakenedAndFree 270 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

A&F:
    Pleased to make your acquaintence. What country are you from?

I should just point out to you that excessive scriptural quotation and proselytizing isn't generally welcome by most on this site, as we've all been on both sides of that game. As for using the NWT, unless there's VERY good reason to quote it, it tends to bring people (myself included) out in a rash.

Just a word to the wise, given in Christian love...

Every Blessing,
    Ross.

~runs for the camomile lotion...~

• toreador
    toreador

Little Toe,

A&F has said she really likes the NWT as it has been blessed by Jehovah in its accuracy.

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

I like the NWT. Accurate.

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

(((((((Dear LittleToe))))))

You said:"A&F:Pleased to make your acquaintence.

You are welcome. I noticed a poster here on this thread referring myself as a man, and I thought I would let you know before you would call me a man too.

What country are you from?

I'm from Canada.

I should just point out to you that excessive scriptural quotation and proselytizing isn't generally welcome by most on this site, as we've all been on both sides of that game. As for using the NWT, unless there's VERY good reason to quote it, it tends to bring people (myself included) out in a rash.

I respect your point-of - view, Ross.

Just a word to the wise, given in Christian love...

Every Blessing,
    Ross.

2 Timothy 3:15:" and that from infancy you have known the holy writtings, which are able to make you wise for salvation through the faith in connection with Christ Jesus."NWT

Thank you Brother Ross.

Christian Love,

AAF

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

(((((((((Dear Toreador))))))),

You said: Little Toe,

A&F has said she really likes the NWT as it has been blessed by Jehovah in its accuracy

I really appreciate you having taken your time to say the above. Thank you.

Christian Love,

AAF

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

(((((((( Dear FearnoTruth22))))))),

You said: I like the NWT. Accurate.

Thank you for saying the above. ISAIAH 55:8:" The utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah, who is collecting together the dispersed ones of Israel, is:" I shall collect together to him others besides those already collected together of his."NWT Christian Love, AAF

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Fear,what do you base the accuracy of the NWT. on?

• fearnotruth22
    fearnotruth22

Blue:

As aa awakes posts atest to, people just believe what they like regardless of the facts AA awake has cherised beliefs that no facts can ever disprove..

It would be a waste of time trying to show that the NWTis an accurate translation to someone that is ready to refute facts and arguments because he is staunchly in opposition to it The NWT is in fact my favorite. What I belive that Bible translators have done is to overstep translation into interpretation. To one that is familiar with idiomatic expressions of a language, when translating words and ideas into another language does not do so literaly but wishes to convey the meaning of the words from the language he is translating from. In my opinion, the NWT is loyal as it claims to the base text but also takes into account the language of the time together with the Bible's commonn thread in all verses. This si my opinion. Just as it has been a waste of time to present facts to persuade aa awake from what she likes to belive it would also go nowhere to present facts in support of the nwt.

• bisous
    bisous

Reading AAF's posts on this thread spoils my appetite.

I would request ... AAF: Return to Wherever You Came From, and I will forgive you.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

AAF

Please allow me to explain : I am a woman and not a man.

Don't worry; being a modern day pharasee is open to people of all genders. I hope you get the rafters removed, and that the camel doesn't give you indigestion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit