New Resolution?

by NikL 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

D'you notice how "Happy giving widow grandma" has miraculously got a fatter, fuller healthier looking face than poor "sad starving widow grandma". So even though you have literally nothing to eat, if you give your last money to Watchtower God will make sure you eat enough to put on weight.

I cannot tell you how angry that Watchtower article made me.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I'd also like to point out, that in addition to TOMO III's showy display of jewelry above, he is also brazenly wearing the colour purple. Since when is that acceptable on a heterosexual JW male? Seriously, that's about equal to wearing pink! What's next TOMO da Homo? Tight pants? You naughty, naughty boy!!

• cofty
    cofty

That picture of hungry grandma is ethically shameful.

They have reached a new low.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Is that picture for REAL??

Seriously???

No...it cant be....surely?

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

If this picture is genuine, the religion has reached a new low, in my opinion. Tell me it's not for real.

If so.....the religion imagines all the needy rank & file should do without, just so the religion can have luxury retirement complexes!

I feel sorry for all the gullible rank & file there who pursued poverty and are in senior years and struggling.

It's so nauseating to see what the religion has turned into and I'm thankful to NO longer be around this.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Might it be an idea to contact a charity for the elderly? Maybe they could write to the Watchtower and remind them that it can be dangerous for elderly people to go without food. Get them to publish some sort of correction or something.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

These Kool aid drinkers would send any amount WT asked for. It's for Jah!

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

100% Real.

Here is a better quality version taken directly from their site:

Low finances (See paragraph 17)

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-study-january-2017/trust-in-jehovah-do-what-is-good/

17 Think, too, of the needy widow in Jesus’ day. (Read Luke 21:1-4.)She could hardly do anything about the corrupt practices being carried on at the temple. (Matt. 21:12, 13) And there was likely little she could do to improve her financial situation. Yet, she voluntarily contributed those “two small coins,” which were “all the means of living she had.” That faithful woman demonstrated wholehearted trust in Jehovah, knowing that if she put spiritual things first, he would provide for her physical needs. The widow’s trust moved her to support the existing arrangement for true worship. Likewise, we trust that if we seek first the Kingdom, Jehovah will make sure that we have what we need.Matt. 6:33.

• ab.ortega
    ab.ortega

DISGUSTING

• ozbrad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit