How was it possible that some members fall asleep or nod off during meetings?

by RULES & REGULATIONS 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

Because it is boring as shit.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Wife used to worry I would fall off the chair when I read between that and being unzipped I am glad to not qualify now

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

How was it possible.............................................????????? Are you freakin' kidding???????

How is it possible to NOT fall asleep or nod off?

just saying!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Used to do it all the time. Quite easy, and that’s speaking from experience.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

If not for meetings I would never get a nap

• SnatchMeFromTheFirePleaseJah
    SnatchMeFromTheFirePleaseJah

I feel they are spiritually asleep and w eare asked or prompted to approach the brother or sister mildly and ask if everything is ok and explain what you are noticing and you are worried and wonder whats goingon?

yes lif is very busy friends. these are critical times to hard to deal with and Jehovah said hed speed it up in his own time

boy do I see that accelorator

you have tomake the truth your own and your cong has to be connected. we cant do it on our own. its impossible

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Is this a joke thread ?????

How can a reasonable person not nod off ????

Rub a Dub

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I have noticed more than drifting off to sleep at boring boasting sessions (presumably so my brain can be directly programmed to accept hardships). I have come back from a big, great, or grand boasting session feeling more drained than I would have been had I been at work during the same period. It is, in fact, worse to be at one of these things than to be at work washing dishes during the same period. This is because energy is being drained so joke-hova can use it to enslave us all.

And it can be more than just a headache, especially this year. You catch whatever is going around more easily when you are drained like this. Not only you are exposed to more colds and flu (and coronavirus, as the case is this year), but your resistance is drained. This is far worse than going out in the cold without a coat (which puts a load on you that is roughly equal to briskly walking or running, which people do all the time without getting sick). Spiritual energy is drained, curses are directly placed on you directly from the bible (and you are half asleep, rendering you more vulnerable to those), and the virus is right there at the boasting session. And, with all those references to the extreme hardships suffered, your brain is programmed to get sick.

I suppose that, in years ahead, there is going to be an even worse pandemic and they are going to reference 2020 when people continued holding boasting sessions and field circus despite coronavirus. They are going to say "We had a pandemic. Many places banned the work because of this. Yet, we persevered through that. We can, and we will, persevere through this one as well. Joke-hova will protect us now, as it did then."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit