2023-10-13-Announcement (Reporting Field Service)

by Atlantis 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2023-10-13-Announcements (Reporting Field Service)

Atlantis!
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Item 6 reads as follows:

"The Scriptural basis for these adjustments will be shared with the worldwide brotherhood in the November 2023 JW Broadcast program. We know you will want to watch that program ASAP!"

What a joke! What's the big hurry...the GB come across as soo damn desperate!

Thank you Atlantis!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Thats because desperate times call for desperate measures.🙂

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Have to laugh:

'an elder who is a good reader'

You mean there are some elders who can't read a simple announcement? How stupid are these people?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I am sure brother slow will read it. I love the reference to scriptural basis, a first.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

An elder who is a good reader???

Remember,,,,this is an organization which ''discourages'' education

• Riley
    Riley

I remember my wife actually being in labour and receiving a phone call asking how many hours she did that month. I found it quite inappropriate to ask a women nine months pregnant that question. Like use some fucking common sense.

I think I might have another word with him about that now.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

an elder who is a good reader'

If they follow this direction there will be congregations where the letter will not be read!

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Riley- I got one better, an elder called the day of my Dad's funeral asking for his time.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

I got a text asking for my Dad's report while he was in the hospital receiving chemotherapy.

I sent a text which explained this to the service overseer who had just texted - he never replied...bastards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit