You Just Can't Make This S--t Up!

by FedUpJW 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sir82
    sir82

JW: YeAh I thought it was fine but I rather play it safe then regret later.

It tells you pretty much all you need to know about JWs, if a typical JW worries about regretting sending flowers to a funeral.

• carla
    carla

People always ask me why it's ok for my jw to eat Christmas cookies, Easter and Halloween candy, I never remember the current light on it. Make a wonderful anti witness all by itself. I don't even have to get snarky about it, just let it hang there to ponder.

Usual response? "sounds kind of cultish doesn't it?"

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Orphan Crow, that looks like a Gingerbread man birthday party -- they have all been beheaded!!!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

So I checked in on the cult members chat forum and there is a new little nugget of discussion that is just about as goofy as the cupcake thread.

Some pin-head had to ask if it was "okay" to say dammit?

Several pages of comments on that. Geez these people are helpless. I swear they would all curl up and die if someone didn't tell them when to breath in and when to exhale!

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I've just noticed Orphan Crow's S & M gingerbread-person

Roflmao!! 👍👍

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

@FedupJW

It's my understanding that Americans in general (not just JWs) view “hell” and “damn” as swear words, whereas in the UK we don’t. Any Americans on here care to either confirm or deny?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Contrary to popular belief, God’s last name is not Dammit!

Here in the US, “Damn” is still considered a bit of a profanity, more so by JWs, though not nearly as big of issue as dropping the F-Bomb.

• Chook
    Chook

I remember in 1988 the state government had a vehicle number plate that celebrated 200 years of colonial rule . Jws thought it was akin to a birthday party . I suppose every car accident that some lost their head is prophetic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit