You Just Can't Make This S--t Up!

by FedUpJW 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Saethydd
    Saethydd

Quod Erat Demonstrandum, Ipso Facto, E Pluribus Unum, and Mea Culpa

Watch it with all that fancy Latin, might make a JW faint if they stumble across it.

I just checked it out and there is THREE pages of back and forth discussion about whether it is permitted for a JDub to eat a gingerbread man. Don't those bone-heads have something better to do...like maybe door knocking, or cart sitting or something?

Try looking up the topic of beards on that website sometime, it's ridiculous. So many of them want one but won't grow it because of the stupid unwritten rules on the subject.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    sparrowdown: Oh yeah they are concerned about gingerbread being pagan but that's only the half of it with these babies. Isn't it about time we all admit the term "ginger" bread "man" is racist and sexist.

Sokay. Got that one covered (except for the color...not sure about that - I'm thinking they need more "shades" of ginger)

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

What about gingerbread men with beards ?

JW = mind blown.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Come to think of it OC I have never seen a gingerbread man with junk so was he ever a man?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Oh geez, Sparrow...

And...gingerbread people (cause it is wrong to be sexist)

And jus' cause:

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

GOOD GOD OC!

Those GB people have huuuuuuge red eyes!

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    sparrow: Those GB people have huuuuuuge red eyes!

Yeah

Blood

That's why JWs can't eat em

• cha ching
    cha ching

So true! Let's make SURE, in the WT!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Jws certainly have their priorities right.

JW to do list:

Must shun Tom, Bill and Mary today

JW to not do list :

Must not eat cookies shaped like men that taste like ginger

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

In line with that classic article about piñatas , I guess we can now say "it doesn't matter what the origins were, but how it is viewed in the community nowadays."

So, by that reasoning, I am going to shun eating gingerbread men...because, well, redhead men in the community are simply scary! (gingers.....get it??)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit