Just woke up turn TV on to hear yet another nut case with a gun.

by Still Totally ADD 146 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty
    but have stated that it is very, very unlikely that the prime suspect acted alone

Source please.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Quote from Simon:

We're not going to have nonsense conspiracy theories promoted on here though. If you persist with them Old Navy then your account WILL be deleted.

I'm sure that you have reasons Simon, but can't help thinking at the same time how this resembles the sort of counsel independent thinkers within The Cult receive should they question "truth" as promoted by the WTBorg Cult Inc. Perhaps we've reached a point in societal development where it is impossible to escape cult controls.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Quote from Cofty:

Source please.

We'll have to pursue this via PM if you're interested.

• Betheliesalot
    Betheliesalot

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-04-breaking-law-enforcement-says-las-vegas-shooter-did-not-act-alone-new-details.html#

I saw a news clip on CNN a few days back that showed Sheriff Clarke state that he believed the shooter did not act alone.

• cofty
    cofty
    We'll have to pursue this via PM if you're interested

You made a public statement I asked for your source.

Betheliesalot has provided a secondary source from a crazy website called "natural news". I was hoping you had something more reliable.

Conspiracy theorists are the most gullible people.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Just watched 60 minutes recording. The story/timeline keeps changing. Seems now the security guard was shot before the start of the massacre. We normal people can't think like a nutso, it goes against our ingrained sense of right. Therefore we have a hard time understanding because we can't imagine being in his shoes.

If you rent a room or suite, you do not have to have the linen changed, or room cleaned. Just keep the privacy sigh up. Does anyone really pay much attention to someone carrying suitcases in? Even long guns that are not "takedown" can still be disassembled stock from barrel making it shorter, then put back together in the room.

As for the founding writers of the bill of rights forseeing everything, they couldn't. But they also couldn't forsee telephones, TV, radio, internet, all things that are protected by the first amendment. I think if you could show then the weapons and power of modern governments, they would say that none of the things we see should have been allowed to even start. That is why they wanted the civilian to have available what was state of art weapons at that time. You cannot discount the ability of poorly equipped LOCALS to expel foreigners. Look at the history of Afganistan, and other places where a ragtag army wore out the enemy.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Quote from Cofty:

I was hoping you had something more reliable.

Conspiracy theorists are the most gullible people.

Finding Truth can often be a difficult process. If you have any acquaintances in law enforcement who are able to speak candidly you will find verification. At the moment there are few other alternatives.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit