Just woke up turn TV on to hear yet another nut case with a gun.

by Still Totally ADD 146 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

Old Navy - You conspiracy nuts never take on the responsibility of supplying a coherent narrative. All we get is a few ambiguous insinuations that some dark plan lies behind random events that only wise old souls like you can understand.

Join the dots. Who was really behind the mass killing? What was the motive of the shooter and those who put him up to it? What did they really achieve? How many people were in on the conspiracy? Do a risk-benefit analysis of killing dozens of US citizens for some vague political objective.

Shit happens, there is no master plan. You are not the oracle of secret agendas.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Cofty,

I appreciate your skepticism. It is healthy. I was once there too.

Until I saw and experienced too much. The Truth is very ugly beyond belief.

It will all be revealed in the coming years.

• cofty
    cofty

Still waiting for your answers to my direct questions Old Navy.

All you have got is some incoherent ravings and a feeling of superiority.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Cofty,

I was inside the Beast at a "relatively" low level. I had no desire to seek entrance into the occult higher levels. Some of what I have seen and experienced is, unfortunately, covered by "oath" which remains in effect for the duration of my life. I am not at liberty to provide specifics but I am able to confirm that the "structure" exists with many levels of incredibly complex layers of concealment. It is real.

Rest assured that in due time the Forces of Good will make all known. It has already begun.

• Old Navy
    Old Navy

Quote from KreJames:

Always love listening to a Trae Crowder rant. And he’s right on topic as far as I’m concerned...

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6249130605150208/_post/6022398476288000

Agreed. Trae is a thinkin' man. Reminds me of one of my good Southern shipmates from Alabama. Their uncommonly common sense is quite remarkable.

• zeb
    zeb

To cofty and others ask yourself what was the first car you ever owned? We will say a red pick up. what did you notice soon after you got it? You saw red pick ups often. The point I make is that ON as with myself have been and seen much we wish we had not but once you become familiar with the 'dimensions-colour-sound - shape of something it reveals itself in other situations. please don't be harsh on the man who has flown the plane or in ON case sailed the 'ship' for what he has experienced. But I look fwd to what he says be coming.

I liked to statement by the southern gentleman too.

My regards to you all, peace.

• cofty
    cofty
    once you become familiar with the 'dimensions-colour-sound - shape of something it reveals itself in other situations.

Yes it's called paranoia.

I'm asking very simple questions for clarification. Who exactly, in the opinion of conspiracy theorists like yourself and ON, was actually behind the murder of dozens of US citizens and specifically for what political purpose? Do a risk-benefit assessment and let me know if you think it is likely.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    Rest assured that in due time the Forces of Good will make all known. It has already begun.

I imagine you saying this in a Yoda style voice, and although you are not a Jedi Master, I'm sure you're very religious.

Are you a Jedi though, for real?

• zeb
    zeb

cofty. who was behind it? the shooter for a start and as the Sheriff of LV said on tv this am the other shooter (!)also involved. There was footage on a news show this am clearly showing gun fire from two separate locations in that building. Who was behind it? people who put their hired killer into the building and who regard the slaughter of innocents as the means to start something to get an end.

I dont mind being criticised I worked as a 'sheep dog' for many years and most of the sheep who are protected and well fed have little concept of the dangers us sheep dogs deal with.

risk-benefit assessment and is it likely? well its not likely because it has already happened.

Suggested reading is "On Combat" by Grossman/Christensen...

and "Deadly Force Encounters" x Artwohl/Christensen.

Paranoid hmm bit heavy but I hope you never suffer with PTSD.But there is one thing to say for it. It does sharpen your perceptions. Paranoid or perceptive positive comments welcome.

Peace.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Seriously? redneck “wisdom”? From the people who brought you “we give them food, clothes, and a free boat ride. picking cotton isnt that bad”.

His point was “we have to do SOMETHING! There has to be a limit”. Great job, neck. Go watch cars turn left for a few hours and let me know what you come up with.

Again, its emotion. Its the idea that SOMETHING, anything, has to be done. No idea what no idea what “it” will accomplish or how but do “it” anyway.

i think more laws making murder illegal. The current ones dont work. Let make more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit