Who really is the Faithful and Discreet Slave?

by Godlyman 349 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Godlyman
    Godlyman
    GODLYMAN:
    Nobody ELSE has to prove anything.
    The burden of proof would be on you or whoever else would make any such divine claims!

I agree girl with long hair :) The burden would be upon me to prove that I am the faithful and discreet slave. My experiences could prove it, but they are beyond belief to most people. I have been on this forum many years back while under the power of the spirit. I have read my own postings and am bewildered by the things I wrote. But it is all true.

Who am I? I am Estephan Leuese (My God given name), out of the tribe of Levi. The true slave, chosen by GOD (YHWH). I am now at risk of being banned from this forum, lol. I will reveal to you matters only the slave knows.

Estephan

• Godlyman
    Godlyman

The meaning of the faithful and discreet slave (servant) parable explained from the slave's true experience.

45“Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season? 46Blessed is that servant whom his master, when he comes, will find so doing. 47Assuredly, I say to you that he will make him ruler over all his goods.

First point in order: I am witness to the birth of The Kingdom of God, which took place shortly after the 911 event, not in 1914. When Jesus arrived in The Kingdom of GOD, I was appointed to my position. This is when Jesus, master of the slave, came. I will begin to unfold the events surrounding 911, based upon the scriptures which reveals the meaning of what is written.

Estephan

• Godlyman
    Godlyman

Without a doubt, I believe everyone agrees that these scriptures represent the birth of The Kingdom of GOD, am I correct?

"Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth. And another sign appeared in heaven: behold, a great, fiery red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and seven diadems on his heads. His tail drew a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born. She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne. Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days."

However, who are the the rest of the woman's offspring [the remnant] that satan causes war against?

"And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."

I will reveal them shortly.

Estephan

• Hellothere
    Hellothere

Don't know about faithful slaves. They do complete every Mark Jesus put up of the Pharisees. And they do it with gusto.

Matthew 23 Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples:

2 The Pharisees and the teachers of the Law are experts in the Law of Moses. 3 So obey everything they teach you, but don't do as they do. After all, they say one thing and do something else.

4 They pile heavy burdens on people's shoulders and won't lift a finger to help. 5 Everything they do is just to show off in front of others. They even make a big show of wearing Scripture verses on their foreheads and arms, and they wear big tassels[a] for everyone to see. 6 They love the best seats at banquets and the front seats in the synagogues. 7 And when they are in the market, they like to have people greet them as their teachers.

8 But none of you should be called a teacher. You have only one teacher, and all of you are like brothers and sisters. 9 Don't call anyone on earth your father. All of you have the same Father in heaven. 10 None of you should be called the leader. The Messiah is your only leader. 11 Whoever is the greatest should be the servant of the others. 12 If you put yourself above others, you will be put down. But if you humble yourself, you will be honored.

13-14 You Pharisees and teachers of the Law of Moses are in for trouble! You're nothing but show-offs. You lock people out of the kingdom of heaven. You won't go in yourselves, and you keep others from going in.[b]

• Godlyman
    Godlyman

Don't know about faithful slaves. They do complete every Mark Jesus put up of the Pharisees. And they do it with gusto.

Hello, Okayeeee....are you saying I am a Pharisee???

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Godlyman:

So, are we all in agreement that the WTS is "not" the faithful and discreet slave as they claim to be? If so, then who really is?

False dichotomy.

As far as the purpose of the parable, the ‘slave’ (setting aside the endorsement of slavey) referred to each individual Christian awaiting Jesus’ return (expected within a generation of his death). Their expectations were wrong and everyone relevant to the original purpose of the parable is long dead.

• Simon
    Simon

How would you disprove someone was a member of Gryffindor using only the Harry Potter books?

Same stupid waste of time.

• Simon
    Simon

Godlyman: you seem determined to "preach" to us as though you have some special insights.

That isn't what this site is for. You are not a prophet. If you think you are, you are delusional and should seek medical help.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Godlyman:

which I will build upon in my future posts

Or don’t.

• Simon
    Simon

Godlyman: you seem to be of the mistaken opinion that you'll be allowed to post your drivel and that for some bizarre reason we're under some obligation to host and distribute it for you.

Make your own website and post your batshit nonsense there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit