iiz2cool

(((((Grace!)))))

Hope you're well soon!

Walter

• blondie
    blondie

Grace this is for you.

Get well soon.

My husband, Irreverent, says, I want to see Frank and Mouthy when we go to Ontario. Don't know when it is but keep that pucker up.

Blondie and Irreverent

• bebu
    bebu

((((((Mouthy))))))

I wondered where you were! I'm sorry to hear your back has put you out.

Now please hurry up and get better, cuz we really do miss you here, Grandma!!!!!

bebu

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Kind of you to relay that information. Give her my best and good wishes.

Guest 77

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

(((Mouthy)))

Your in my thoughts, hope you feel better soon!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Popped in to see if there is any news on Kelpie!!!! Found this site. Thankyou all for your good wishes. It was such a surprise to have Invictus -her hubby & her very sweet daughter call on me this a.m with a plant- tarts- & lots of fruit.......Thank you so much (((hug)) my back is still out & it has gone down my legs now-so there are lots of Ohs! & Ouches!! in this house today... I am not a very good "bearer of pain" Also I cant sit on this chair for long.You have all been so sweet THANKS A Million to you all. I hope to be back on line SOON!!!!!! Those that Pray!!!! do it please > Those that dont well if I kick the bucket I will throw down hailstones on you ( O.K. I am only kidding-
    I will just come visit you in a white sheet. O.K. Thanks you again & again --- I cant reply individually but you know I love you all VERY MUCH

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((((((((Grace)))))))))

so sorry to hear about your back troubles. Please take care of yourself. Remember a nice hot bath helps those sore, tight muscles.

Hugs,

j2bf

• jgnat
    jgnat

for Mouthy:

Thumper Mini-Pro II

• acsot
    acsot

((((Mouthy))))

Sorry to hear about the pain you're in; take care, we need you here!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

((((Mouthy))))

Get well soon.
    Regards,
    Branda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit