Mouthy is not feeling well...

by invictus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• 68storm
    68storm

(((((Grace)))))

• 68storm
    68storm

Lets try that again. You can tell that I don't post much. I tried to move the curser and it posted the hugs only. I am so sorry that you are not feeling that great Grace. Daniel and I send you best wishes and hope that you are better soon.

68storm

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

Get better real soon, Grace...I can't imagine you out of action for long!!

Love,

Tom

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

(((((((Grace)))))))))))))

Please get better soon!

Kat

• Mulan
    Mulan

Grace, my Mom had terrible back pain two weeks ago, and ultimately passed out from the pain. She learned she has multiple fractures in her spine due to osteoporosis. I hope you have had that checked recently. She had horrible pain, that went down both legs. The bones spontaneously break, because they are so brittle.

Anyway, I am so sorry you are having back pain. I have chronic pain in my low back from a fall I took when I was about 5, so I know how that kind of pain can disrupt your life. Take care.
    Marilyn

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((Grace))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I hope you feel better soon. Get plenty of rest.

• flower
    flower

(((((((((((((grace))))))))))))))) i hope you get back on your feet very soon!!! Take it easy and get better.

Thank you so much for the kind gift for jaden...we will go out this weekend I'll let him pick something special from you. you know we love you. so take care!

love, flower

• myself
    myself

(((((((((((((Grace)))))))))))( a big but tender hug, cuz I am being careful of your back)

I hope you feel better soon.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Grace glad to hear it's just your back and you ain't dead yet - cuz you can't do that yet

• AwakenedAndFree
    AwakenedAndFree

(((Dear Grace)))

Get well soon!

Christian Love,

AAF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit