Do You Feel Your Rights Are Being Trampled On By Government Regarding Coronavirus?

by minimus 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Why put to question about people who are trained in health and medicine and their directives to perhaps save your life and a life of one your loved ones ?

I find this entire thread topic stupid and apathetic based upon the given facts to this situation.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

can’t use your phone or computer anymore because of the viruses that we can get, etc

Nonsensical stupidity doesn't deserve much of a response.

I think people have been coupe up in their homes too much, their brains are starting to go whack.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I think people have been coupe up in their homes too much, their brains are starting to go whack

Finkelstein ...

We hope they will let you out soon and slowly reacclimate to your native environment.

Rub a Dub

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Really how so ? I'm not coupe up at home, my work doesn't require to do so.

You dont the find this thread topic disrespectful to government authorities who are trying to save human life ?

I guess some people dont have respect toward governments, might be because of how they were taught/programmed as a JWS ?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Whether one sees it or not the governments around the world are actively working together in unison to stop this pandemic so it doesn't kill more people, in spite of the restrictions in place.

If the governments didn't do this there could millions killed by this virus including you.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Rub

My favorite is a cabernet sauvignon milkshake. Try it.

The point is doing things because they can. i once got ticketed for 65 in a 55, the next year that same road went back to 65 after the gas crunch was over. Safety had nothing to do with it

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

road to nowhere ...

If people as going crazy locked in their homes, imagine if they closed the liquor stores. Come on, there would be riots in the streets.

I am actually starting a new thread on that topic They had a news story the other evening on the local news and they were walking through several streets on recycle day and without showing the actual homes, were showing what people had in their recycle bins on collection day. You would not believe the amount of empty beer and wine bottles. It was like every other house had 80% filled with these bottles and cans. They still don't allow home delivery of hard liquor (you have to go there physically) here in Florida (at least in South Florida) but you can order whatever you want from the foods stores (beer and wine) and have it delivered.

If was quite an entertaining news report.

Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

God forbid that the powers that be close the liquor stores. Of course, I’m sure some of you will support that too

• hoser
    hoser

The proposed cell phone tracking scares the shit out of me. I’m afraid government will find some excuse to continue even after the virus passes.

• minimus
    minimus

Hoser I agree

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit