OK friends lets be honest, if a Nuclear Holocaust took place today how many of you would return to the KH?

by James Mixon 56 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

I don't want to sound like I'm bragging or anything, but this is the 5th end of the world

I've survived. Hell the GB is as confused as Jehovah when the end will come. I'm sure

Jehovah is saying, STOP IT you folks got me all mixed up.

• Lieu
    Lieu
    No thanks. The speculative and obnoxious conversations would make one walk right into a high radiation zone just to end that pain.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Once I was out of the JWs nuclear war became a concern for me. This was during the Reagan administration at the height of the 'Cold War'. I got into the subject without the assumption that anything the JWs had to say about it had any relevancy. So, if it comes, the last place I'd go would be to a Kingdom Hall.

• talesin
    talesin

I don't worry, because of where i live, it would be vaporized 1st strike. :D

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    It would depend on how close to ground zero I was. Even if I survived I wouldn't go back to Watchtrouser land.
  • Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    OK friends lets be honest, if a Nuclear Holocaust took place today how many of you would return to the KH?

No I would not because I'd be too busy reading the book: "How to live like a mole for 9000 days"

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Are you serious? Why would a nuclear holocaust make me want to go back? To me It's like saying "if there was a nuclear holocaust would you join the Mormons?" , because the Mormons have just as much if a chance of being right as the JWs do, which is zero.

• never a jw
    never a jw
    I would return to the Kingdom Hall full of hope that the entire building was obliterated and no hope of ever being rebuilt.
  • fukitol
    fukitol

Quite the opposite. If a 'loving heavenly father' who 'so loved the world' allowed a nuclear holocaust to occur, it would only prove one thing: that he doesn't exist!

In fact, this has effectively already happened with the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima. If God wouldn't intervene to stop that (and countless other genocidal events in history) then why the f*ck do Christians believe he will ever intervene for anything?

The evidence is unmistakable. The Biblical God simply doesn't exist. And if we are the progeny of something higher than ourselves, whether alien or whatever, it clearly has about as much interest in us as we do in a termite nest in the Sahara.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Great pioneering opportunity but what with starving because of the nuclear winter and the radiation sickness I'd have a hell of a job getting my hours in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit