OK friends lets be honest, if a Nuclear Holocaust took place today how many of you would return to the KH?

by James Mixon 56 Replies latest watchtower bible

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

The concept that I would go back under imminent threat would demonstrate that I am not convinced that I am living a life in accord to what I sincerely believe about being good. The idea that God may pass over you based on your membership to a cult and not based on the actions you do every day is beyond logic. I believe that in the end, people should be able to say "He was a good guy who did good around him." Achieving this goal does not require attendance to a religion where people are told to send letters to their disfellowshipped mother instead of simply talking heart to heart with her. Just writing that last sentence makes me feel sick about them.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    I hear you StephaneLaliberte.
  • cognac
    cognac
    This thread reminds me of my biggest nightmare as a JW. The big A coming and being separated from those that mean the most to me.... Ugh.... This just brought back all those horrific memories I had forgotten about... 😢😢😢
  • 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    Not unless they had tea and biscuits on offer at the book study again.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

If something like that happened, it would only further prove that WT is wrong. Their prophecy is that the UN will destroy organized religion and then their desert god will kill everyone except the holiest of JWs. They never prophesied that a fourth of the world would be wiped out in nuclear blasts.

Why would I go back to their 100% false prophecies?

Besides, the facilities at Brooklyn, Warwick, Wallkill, and Patterson would probably all be vaporized. There might be local Kingdumb Hauls to return to, but the head of the WT monster would be obliterated.

On second thought, I might go back if I needed to use the toilet or if their wifi was working.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    Just because I no longer believe in the religion call Jehovah's Witnesses does not mean that I am approaching live with a Pollyanna outlook. I know that very bad things could happen. But if they did, these events have nothing to do with the small minded religion known as jw.org.
  • NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

I would call my service group overseer and ask if we are all supposed to find shelter at the kingdom hall...lol

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

OK friends lets be honest, if a Nuclear Holocaust took place today how many of you would return to the KH?

................................BEFORE..

Image result for Kingdom hall..Image result for building after nuclear blast

....................................AFTER..

.........Image result for building after nuclear blast..Image result for no thanks

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Outlaw: LMAO, good one.

NVR2L8: outlaw answered your question.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Not me! My jw family response to 9/11 offended me with its pure stupidity. The more my mom went on about it the more I wished the planes had targeted bethel. What would they do w/o the FDS? Dissipate into an embarrassing interlude for most. I don't want people dead, I want the Borg to cease operations entirely.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit