OK friends lets be honest, if a Nuclear Holocaust took place today how many of you would return to the KH?

by James Mixon 56 Replies latest watchtower bible

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Speaking for my self, no way in hell.. This question to see if you really have been deprogramed,

do you 100% believe it is not the truth.

A fourth of the world hit by a Nuclear attack.

• cofty
    cofty

If a nuclear holocaust took place we would all be dead or dying.

However I am 100% convinced it is all lies.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    If something like that happens I'll spend my time trying to protect myself and those I love. I won't waste a moment hoping for some dessert god to do it for me.
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Assuming I survived, the KH would be one place I would possibly go by to see if my children survived.

But if you mean "return" as in be an active JW again, no fuckin' way.

It's a cult. In fact, it's a high-control authoritarian cult run by a group of ignorant narcissists that haven't the clue evolution gave a donkey and don't care how many lives they ruin in the process.

No amount of nuclear detonations can change that.

• just fine
    just fine
    Nothing could ever make me go back to that mess of a cult.
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door
    I'd rather go into the LDS bunker around the corner. KHs are crap fallout shelters.
  • Sabin
    Sabin
    I don't think they would let us in.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

I can see you folks are 100% awake. I remember when the earthquake took place here

in California the KH was full, people were showing up before the big one comes. LOL

The big one,when God wipe out 7 billion folks.

• cognac
    cognac
    No, I wouldn't go back to the hall. I hope I'd be with the kids and my boyfriend...
  • ducatijoe
    ducatijoe
    NEVER

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit