Do You Think Any Of The Governing Body Are Contemplating Suicide? Over This Rather Rude Financial Reality?

by Brokeback Watchtower 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

A narcissist/sociopath would harm or kill innocent bystanders waaayyyy before they'd attack themselves. Yes their only interest are themselves. Nothing elses matter. The more clever of them realize/understand that this boat will sunk, and take actions. The dumber of them will follow the boat and not understand. We will se soon who of them ara dumb and who of them are clever. Perhaps the clever ones will resign due to health reasons.

Bugbear

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    No. They love themselves too much to top themselves. I imagine there's enough money in the WBT$ for them to run away and live like rock stars still. Thos gluttonous tubs of lard won't fall on hard times any time soon.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    That sure make head lines: "Leader of WT Printing Cult Takes Own Life Rather Than Possible Prison Term"
  • Simon
    Simon

Cult leaders rarely kill themselves first, they only die if they are taking others with them.

These are spineless, remorseless people who have built their careers mandating policies with no thought to the lives they impact. I doubt they would ever feel remorse for that they have done.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

GB members, suicide? No chance!

They'd probably get rank & file to commit suicide for them

• clarity
    clarity

Many still do not know about Beth Sarim & Beth Shan. Not much has changed except instead of One overfed narcissist there are seven.

Actually Rutherford did kill himself ...he drank himself to death!

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/bethsarim.php

clarity

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Wow such negative response indicates to me that the majority feel that the GB are totally incapable to having any remorse that they are so hardened ladder climbers in the corporation that they have become almost mindless robots spitting out corporation logos.
  • Half banana
    Half banana
    Just for the record, Rutherford's death was due to cancer of the rectum (according to his death certificate) which he had known about for a couple of years, no doubt his friend Al Cohol helped ease his departure.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    They may make the rank and file commit suicide for them. I think the Borg is just a few steps away from a ''Jonestown'' like situation.
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

These guys aren't lighting cigars with $100 bills or buying mansions on Key West. They all came up the ranks as pioneers. They have it good now, but not extravagant. I am sure they are not really blaming themselves.

As for the Australian RC and the pedophile issue, I am sure they feel that there's a bunch of bitter members and agents of Satan involved.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit