Do You Think Any Of The Governing Body Are Contemplating Suicide? Over This Rather Rude Financial Reality?

by Brokeback Watchtower 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

On one hand they are under a lot of stress running a religious ponzi scheme, whether they are awake or not.

On the other hand they are completely relieved of the normal financial stresses of life. They have zero expenses, a comfortable lifestyle, go-men all around them, 24 hour security, top-notch health care, etc.

Suicide? Nah. Even in a company downturn their life is way better than most by many measures. They have no fear of layoff either, much different than many of the underlings serving them.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Maybe all the GB should be on suicide watch in the future if things start to exculate don't be surprised in the future we see a repeat of jumping off roof of one of their higher building like factory overseer Wellock did after his wife died.
  • donny
    donny
    Nah, they don't have the nads for that.
  • LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Suicide? lol

Few have it so good. They don't care, they don't have to. They just delegate to whoever the current problem and have them deal with it. In the meantime they get their balls washed everywhere they go.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Hey you gotta think that these guys may be facing homelessness in the near future the way things are going or maybe serious time, that has gotta wear on these guys unless their delusional state is worse than I'm thinking.

I think they are thinking that they may face some serious jail time for scamming people into membership and then abusing them when before a judicial court done in secret. Their lies are all there in print and for public record the gig is up.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    It would be more than ironic. More than ironic should all of these guys be exposed and face jail time, or even suicide. After many people in the Borg have committed suicide because of practises. Moreover JW's who have been prisoned for refusal of military involvement, alternative military involvement or countless premature deaths because of the blood ban.
  • DarioKehl
    DarioKehl

Narcissists & sociopaths probably don't feel suicidal too often. They love themselves way too much. And why blame themselves for their mistakes when they can blame everyone else? They've demonstrated that a number of times already.

A narcissist/sociopath would harm or kill innocent bystanders waaayyyy before they'd attack themselves.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Dario: A narcissist/sociopath would harm or kill innocent bystanders waaayyyy before they'd attack themselves.

Yeah. Suicide doesn't benefit a psychopath. Threatening suicide does...but not actually carrying it out.

I think the GB will behave in traditional JW manner - they will symbolically kill one or more of their group. I think a GB disfellowshipping/stoning scandal is likely.

• LV101
    LV101

Suicide - seriously! Not a chance. They want every second of their well-kept life to carry on as long as possible. They couldn't care less about others and begrudge every moment they have to spend acting like they do.

• smiddy
    smiddy

These men have seared there conscience for far too long to take such drastic action

.When men are given authority , which in turn gives you power , it`s not easy to let go of it.

Not many men will cut off the hand that feeds them .

A remote chance is maybe one of them will do a Ray Franz and do an expose , but suicide ? I don`t think so .

Having said that , many of the R&F have committed suicide over the years , so who knows ? not without possibility .

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit